PDA

View Full Version : Need Center Hub Cap

Joe Camper
05-06-2013, 12:12 PM
With remote.

Great spare.

Joe Camper
06-27-2013, 12:29 AM
Still have this actually these, have 2 of them a matched pair. Was going to keep 1 but really have no use for it. 5600 total watts of power. More than enough to run a couple roof air conditioners going down the road. 2 new roof airs and these 2 converters would set U back about 2500 bucks. Not a big price to pay for a bus that is lacking in this area while going down the road. If U R currently running the gen to power crusair to keep the bus cold while driving U R a prime candidate for this improvement.

Danss
07-19-2013, 02:10 PM
lost hubcap center cap. I need a 2 piece stainless hub cap center cap. Outer piece is 13 in in diameter and inner piece is 9 inches. Have tried to find all over internet but no results. Looking for a source! Gravel is reflected in the picture.

billbunch47
07-19-2013, 11:00 PM
This may be someone you already know since you have a Vogue, Chuck Bentley somewhere near Pryor Ok used to be at Vogue now has service center, I have a number that may be a little dated but is a starting point 417-437-8060. Saw one there a while back he might still have it or you can look for the one piece version looks just like it. Hope this helps, Bill

rahangman
07-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Bill & all- I just talked with Chuck Bentley, he is still in business. The phone number is good and the town in Galena, KS, which is just outside of Joplin, MO and close to Miami, OK right where all 3 states come together, easy on/off Interstate...

Danss
07-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Just emailed Chuck a picture. He will let me know if he has the exact part. Thanks for the info!

Joe Camper
07-22-2013, 09:01 AM
This thread is a bit odd The first post is mine yes but it was posted in for sale or trade and I know the title is not mine. WIERD but glad to help with the caps. I have an old school set of center caps the ones with the locking spinners if anyone wants those let me know. Dan those in the photo r the same ones Marathon used for quite a few years

dale farley
07-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Joe,

I'll take responsibility for the thread title. It got a little twisted up, and I haven't figured out how to get it straight without deleting the entire thread. Sorry for the confusion.