PDA

View Full Version : Heart EMS 12 Volt 2800 Watt Inverter

Joe Camper
05-06-2013, 12:12 PM
With remote.

Great spare.

Joe Camper
06-27-2013, 12:29 AM
Still have this actually these, have 2 of them a matched pair. Was going to keep 1 but really have no use for it. 5600 total watts of power. More than enough to run a couple roof air conditioners going down the road. 2 new roof airs and these 2 converters would set U back about 2500 bucks. Not a big price to pay for a bus that is lacking in this area while going down the road. If U R currently running the gen to power crusair to keep the bus cold while driving U R a prime candidate for this improvement.

Danss
07-19-2013, 02:10 PM
lost hubcap center cap. I need a 2 piece stainless hub cap center cap. Outer piece is 13 in in diameter and inner piece is 9 inches. Have tried to find all over internet but no results. Looking for a source! Gravel is reflected in the picture.

bill lambrecht
11-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Joe camper on Bills computer. Still have these 2 Heart EMS 12volt 2500w inverters. Make an offer. Also have 2 24volt webastos DO I haul them to the scrap yard? Dan call Marathon coach they will get U your missing hub cap they used that type on a slew of their conversions

Joe Camper
11-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Dan did u get your hub cap? I have now learned the original manufacturer is gone however another poger with a Matathon just bought one thru marathon who has a new supplier that is making very similar replacments. Cost 700 and some change for 1wheel. I post this because many converters used these and most other wheel jewelry is just as costly. If u have not farmilurized yourself with yours or if the bus is still new to u do so. When off to the tire shop good to remove the stuff and reinsall yourself. If a tire guy unfarmilure with our tire jewelry gets u it will probably not go well. This stuff is fussy and takes patients to put on right. I don't care for it it takes longer to get this stuff off and ba k on than it does to put the tire and rim off and on but it is true to form along with a great many other components we also have. Aperfect love hate relationship for me.

Joe Camper
11-10-2013, 07:44 PM
I forget to mention I still ha e those 2 rebuilt I inverters and no offers. Both .motherboards and remotes were sent to Gustdorf and I bench tested them These r EMS that is. The model prior to the Freedom and IMO better. They would be great replacements and great spares too. What do u have to trade maybe even a 2 for the price of 1if u asked nice.

Joe Camper
11-10-2013, 07:50 PM
I forget to mention I still ha e those 2 rebuilt I inverters and no offers. Both .motherboards and remotes were sent to Gustdorf and I bench tezted them These r EMS that iz tbe model prior to the Freedom and IMO better. Tbey would be great replacements and great spares too. What do u have to trade maybe even a 2 for the price of 1.

Sid Tuls
11-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi Joe, I agree with those pain in the ass caps. I took mine off and went with Kane covers, They look great and take less than 5 minutes a wheel to take off. They are stainless steel and are #1 in quality !!!

Danss
11-11-2013, 08:04 AM
I got my hubcap from Coachworx. They happened to have one laying around.

Joe Camper
11-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Sid as to T cains also common and also with their own quirks. The brackets they use that r held on with the lug nuts r IMO a bit soft and crush out over time and those lugs should be checked for tightness from time to time. It is common to find those nuts not as tight as others on the wheel not holding brackets. Those brackets also can be tightened without being centered on the stud too. Especially the stud that secures 2 brackets when that occures.. When replacing the chrome hat to those brackets also takes some practice the screws have a definate sweet spot to go back.loose enough to slide in but not too loose or they don't tighten down and they also have a learning curve and r better removed and delt with by u rather than someone who has never encountered them before.

Joe Camper
11-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Sid as to T cains also common and also with their own quirks. The brackets they use that r held on with the lug nuts r IMO a bit soft and crush out over time and those lugs should be checked for tightness from time to time. It is common to find those nuts not as tight as others on the wheel not holding brackets. When replacing the chrome hat to those brackets also takes some practice the screws have a definate sweet spot to go back.loose enough to slide in but not too loose or they don't tighten down and they also have a learning curve and r better removed and delt with by u rather than someone who has never encountered them before.

Joe Camper
11-11-2013, 06:56 PM
There r 2 different brackets for T cane. One has 2 slots and spans 3 studs this is the correct bracket for the bigger hat on the drive axle. The tag and steer covers that only have 1 slot and uses only 2 studs r 4 steer and tag only. Quite frequently I see the smaller 2 stud steer or tag brackets put overlaping and next to each other on the drive axle. If u resemble this u should get that straightened out. When like this there is 1 stud that is holding both brackets down and I will guarantee it will not remain tight unless frequently checked. Also I like to tighten all studs not holing any of the brackets first. Then I never completly tighten any nut on a bracket until I have all of those snugged up and I'm confident the bracket is correctly centered and seated. Even knowing these things spare nuts and screws would definatly be an item in the spares bay.