PDA

View Full Version : Gerase

Joe Cannarozzi
12-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Jim I use a manual, hand pump grease gun. Gives me a good feel especially when some fittings begin to get hard to fill. Although I dont use it, but have in the past, Marine grease is by far superior, stays put much longer. About 6 bucks a tube or so.

As for the Pete for now we are keeping it although next year I think Im gonna be opporating grading equipment. Probably keep it just to move stuff around. Ive got 5 years or so left to complete my pension with local 731 and ill be commuting every third weekend or so inbetween Tenn. and Chicago, Deb will also do the same in reverse. There is ALOT of work around here. I only need about 7 good months a year to aquire enough hours to fill the yearly quota. Unless of course something pops down south for us. Right now we are kinda flying by the seat of our pants. The legal address for our corp is a PO box in Ill. so regardless where our revenue comes from We will be able to finish out my pension payments without changing that. Anybody looking for a good used dump Trlr?