PDA

View Full Version : Loading Up

Joe Cannarozzi
12-22-2006, 07:17 AM
I took 3 pair of shorts some undercloths and a pair of sneekers but it took ALL afternoon to get loaded up.

Would any of the LADIES care to explain this?:D

Jon Wehrenberg
12-22-2006, 07:58 AM
Don't go there Joe.

You apparently don't know how close it is to bedtime.

JIM CHALOUPKA
12-22-2006, 09:46 AM
Don't complain Joe. At least your going. My LEWBUCKS controler still is not convinced about "this camper thing you want". JIM

MangoMike
12-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Jim,

You may have to do the Mango approach and just BRING ONE HOME.

mm

jonnie
12-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Jim.

I agree with MM, Just buy it, bring it home and ask for forgiveness later!

rmboies
12-23-2006, 09:49 AM
I took 3 pair of shorts some undercloths and a pair of sneekers but it took ALL afternoon to get loaded up.

Would any of the LADIES care to explain this?:D

Simple answer Joe, YOU ARE A MAN!! :D

rmboies
12-23-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm thinking along those lines:D

Jim, I don't know any woman who would be disappointed if you just showed up with a beautiful coach and possibly a lovely bouguet of flowers?

You could always do what Mango did and tell your wife you are seriously buying a camper and then show up with a Prevost! You will likely have a very grateful wife:eek:

JIM CHALOUPKA
12-23-2006, 10:06 AM
Debie, You and I both know, :( :eek::mad: is how it would be, and besides we just don't do things that way! (any more):) JIM

Jon Wehrenberg
12-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Mike is my idol. I do not have the balls to do what he did. And I will bet there are damn few who would do that despite what they say here.

Even after about 45 years (on 12/30) and a decade and a half of owning a coach, when I found our current one I still needed to ask approval even though I was 99.9% sure Di would like it.

MangoMike
12-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Trust me there were some post purchase repercussions, but all is well now and Mrs. Mango is happy, especially after POG I. But it's the only way it was going to happen at the time, but she'll be actively involved if there is ever a Mothership II.

mm

lewpopp
12-23-2006, 11:12 PM
Yep, it takes a lot of balls to spend that kind of bucks without consulting someone who could make it real nasty.

OUR , (you noticed I capitalized "OUR") anniversary is New Years eve (3) and I share everything equally with my bride. I cannot imagine me trying that with my first wife of 42 years. I would have a very, very high voice for the rest of my life.

We have to realize that MM has bucks and balls both to do that. We love ya Mike, really, but I doubt we'll follow you into combat on that one.

Wish I could think of something magnificent to end this with but just thinking of doing something like that brings the sweats to me.

Merry Christmas and if you try what MM did, it may be your last.

Lew

Toy Box
12-24-2006, 11:56 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone! We will be out here in Durango until the First. Hope you each have a wonderful New Year! On a side note to Jon and Lew, De De and I will have the opportunity to meet you at the rally in Stuart . We will also be celebrating our 30th anniversary then as well.Really looking forward to meeting you folks!!!. Keep it between the ditches.

lewpopp
12-24-2006, 10:23 PM
Is Jon planning on going to the rally in Stuart? I have no plans on attending. I am not high class enough to attend because I don't have a Liberty. I'm only about 15 miles away.

Lew

Toy Box
12-25-2006, 01:13 AM
If you are so near, call me so we can swap lies and tools. I'll even spring for lunch.We aren't high class, just a couple of Kentucky hill-williams turned Florida crackers.

Jon Wehrenberg
12-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Toy Box,

Di and I and Roger (the undisputed King of Bling) and his bride Micki will be at the Liberty Rally.

bill&jody
12-25-2006, 12:45 PM
blingman roger-
if you get a chance, stop by TGO (the great outdoors) in titusville.
wmm