PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Marathon Coach

Jamie Bradford
03-13-2013, 03:42 PM
I would like to welcome Marathon Coach to the Prevost Owners Group as a site sponsor.

http://www.prevost-stuff.com/MarathonWelcome_Article.html

garyde
03-13-2013, 10:48 PM
So happy to hear Marathon has joined as a sponsor. We have so many Marathon owners I'm absolutely positive they are all dancing right now.
Marathon adds another dimension to our dance card.

Gary Carmichael
03-13-2013, 11:00 PM
I AGREE THE MORE THE MERRIER

JIM KELLER
03-14-2013, 06:54 AM
I can see the smile on Rick DeSilva's face.

rickdesilva
03-14-2013, 03:49 PM
Well for the last 7 years I have been 50% of the Thompson Club but Sid bailed on me a few months ago and I was the only Thompson guy standing. So in an effort to retain any income that I may have to redistribute, I chose to upgrade my Thompson (which I loved) to a dual slide Marathon. I think we should we should have a poll on how many Liberty's vs Marathon vs Millenium vs Country Coach etc. we have represented on POG.

caesar
03-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Good idea Rick !!

rfoster
03-15-2013, 12:03 AM
Welcome to the site Marathon. glad to have you on POG.

tommybahama
03-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Welcome! Marathon is one classy firm. Owners of used Marathons have the same rights and privileges as original owners. I congratulate them for weathering a bad period immediately past.

dale farley
03-15-2013, 04:56 PM
In addition to being a great converter, they also have excellent customer service. My first Prevost was a Marathon, and I called Marathon one day about a problem I was having with a toe kick heater. After being on the phone for about 20 minutes, they determined that I did not have the right switch flipped. I felt a little stupid, but they were very nice about it.

hillndale
03-16-2013, 12:57 AM
We took delivery of a new Marathon XLII in November and I just wanted to say they are truly a first class company all the way around. From the wiring to the plumbing to the tile work and cabinetry, every detail of the build quality is impeccable. And of course the entire staff was excellent to work with and the customer support has been awesome. I'm glad to see them supporting POG.

hillndale
03-16-2013, 12:57 AM
We took delivery of a new Marathon XLII in November and I just wanted to say they are truly a first class company all the way around. From the wiring to the plumbing to the tile work and cabinetry, every detail of the build quality is impeccable. And of course the entire staff was excellent to work with and the customer support has been awesome. I'm glad to see them supporting POG.

sjhutch76
04-03-2013, 11:19 AM
I second hillndale's post. Just took delivery of our new X3 at Marathon Florida last week and everyone there couldn't have been any nicer and informative. Made the delivery pleasurable.