PDA

View Full Version : Hello POG!

sjhutch76
03-09-2013, 01:05 PM
We are a younger family of four which includes two younger kids. We are taking delivery of a new Marathon XL this spring, and although its a new bus, its not our first 40ft+ motorhome (first Prevost). I can already see how valuable this forum will be to someone new to Prevost like myself. Many questions are already answered just by skimming these posts. I look forward to getting familiar with some of the other members, and hopefully one day being able to give someone advice in need.

Steve

Jscott
03-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Welcome Steve,
My Wife and I are also new to Prevost life style. POG forum has been terrific getting me up to speed on things and helping out when things go wrong....Best money spent on Bus ownership!

Jamie Bradford
03-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Welcome Steve & Landyn,

We are having our annual rally in your backyard this year. How would you feel if everyone came to your house for dinner??? - Just kidding.

Welcome to POG - if I can assist you in any way please feel free to contact me at any time.

Jamie

dale farley
03-09-2013, 06:41 PM
Steve, Welcome to the POG, and congratulations on your new Prevost. It wòn't take you long to discover that nothing drives like a Prevost.
Take advantage of the site bècàuse everyone is glad to help and answer any questions you may have. Hope to see you at the next rally.

Pete
03-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Welcome to POG! I only imagine the excitement of having a new coach on order and being built. I think you will find every member willing and able to help in any way we can.......some are more ABLE to to help but all are WILLING! I think you have joined up with the finest group of folks in the business.
We all look forward to meeting you and your family in Nashville if not before.

sjhutch76
03-09-2013, 10:44 PM
Thanks all for the warm welcome. Jamie, not sure if I have enough room for everyone while in Nashville, but I can sure steer everyone towards the best restaurants in town. I'd be happy to give recommendations.

Sid Tuls
03-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Welcome Steve your going to love your Marathon!! I know that it's a great conversion and they have great support when you need it. Marathon has coaches on display as well as Liberty here in Motorcoach Country Club in Indio,Ca come on by when you get your coach its a great trailer park!!

sjhutch76
03-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks Sid. I think a Left Coast trip is in the plans for us this summer. We may very well swing by and see you.

garyde
03-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Hi Steve and Landyn. Congradulations on your new Marathon. I'm sure you can't wait to get on the road. POG membership will be invaluable to you
while on trips as well as when your at home. POG will be having its anual rally in Nashville this October so that will be a great time to meet other POG members.

hillndale
03-11-2013, 04:02 AM
Congratulations on your new coach Steve! We took delivery of our new Marathon (coach 1208) about 3 months ago and its been great (Alan Christensen really made the ordering/design process a productive and fun experience). We also have two younger kids (plus two teenagers but they take up too much space to bring them most of the time...lol). Anyway, let us know if we can provide any tips on traveling with the kids (Marathon just added an X-box which hopefully minimizes the "are we there yets"). Also, we are located up in Jersey and have a space with full hook ups if you're ever traveling through the jersey shore area and need a place to stay.
Good luck with it and let us know if we can help in any way.
Bob

sjhutch76
03-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Robert and Tracy, we are taking delivery of #1207 in a few weeks. I totally agree with you on Alan. He has made the entire process painless. Its great to know that there is another family with a similar situation to ours (kids). I appreciate the offer, very kind of you. Likewise, if you are ever in the Nashville area and need something, don't be afraid to reach out.

Fogsrv
03-14-2013, 01:28 AM
Steve & Landyn,

Welcome... we are new as of December owners of a 2007 Marathon... we are planning on taking our 3 kids for a 14 month trip leaving in about 11 weeks or so but who is counting... Welcome to POG.

Bill

dale farley
03-14-2013, 07:40 AM
Steve and Bill, Glad to see you each have a Signature on your posts. That makes it so much easier for everyone to identify the coach you are talking about when you post. Hopefully, we can get everyone to do that. If you have any problem navigating the POG site, just shoot me an email, and we'll be glad to help any way we can.

sjhutch76
03-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Sounds like an unbelievable trip in the works. Give us updates as you go.

Steve & Landyn,

Welcome... we are new as of December owners of a 2007 Marathon... we are planning on taking our 3 kids for a 14 month trip leaving in about 11 weeks or so but who is counting... Welcome to POG.

Bill

sjhutch76
03-14-2013, 09:03 PM
Thanks Dale, I'm sure we will have some questions along the way.

Steve and Bill, Glad to see you each have a Signature on your posts. That makes it so much easier for everyone to identify the coach you are talking about when you post. Hopefully, we can get everyone to do that. If you have any problem navigating the POG site, just shoot me an email, and we'll be glad to help any way we can.

garyde
03-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Hi Steve. Sounds like a great trip . Consider a trip log for your journeys. There's travel websites which you can post and share with others your journey.