PDA

View Full Version : Marathon Club

jello_jeep
12-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Anyone been to a Marthon Club ralley?

I am assuming it is not the same as a PP ralley ?? I think they are two seperate things, but not sure?? :confused:

It seems if you are a club member, you get a break on the service rate.. Interesting :)

garyde
12-19-2006, 07:35 PM
All the Converters have Clubs . They usually have several get togethers a year. Sometimes along with other FMCA Rallys or conventions, or just by themselves. Liberty just sent out invitations for a Rally at their shop in Stuart , Florida Feb. 1st., 2007. The Prevost Prouds Rallys are one week prior to the FMCA Rallys. They are a Chapter of FMCA.

truk4u
12-19-2006, 08:27 PM
Jeep,

We went to the Marathon Rally this last August at Lake Toxaway, NC and had a great time. This was a mini Rally put on by the Florida location and they had maintenance guys there as well. Lot's of buses and we didn't meet anyone who was snooty. They did sell a new XLll at the Rally. We joined the Club and that gets you a discount on repairs. If you go to their website, you will see the 07 Rally Schedule.

By the way, never heard back from you about whether your Genmate works?

jello_jeep
12-19-2006, 08:31 PM
I am fixin to go to AZ for the week, leaving Friday. I am hoping to check it out then. The bus is stored there, about a five hour drive from here, so can't just play with it when I want at this point! :mad:

Jon Wehrenberg
12-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Converter clubs are the absolute best places to learn details specific to your coach.

All general rallies like POG or the PP are good for a variety of reasons, but rallies put on my your converter are the only places you can find out the nitty gritty about your conversion. I have been attending Liberty rallies and I usually arrive with a list of questions, and I have never failed to get answers because you are dealing with the folks that put your bus together.

jello_jeep
12-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Good thinking.. They do know a lot~!~ I hear you can get some gratis work performed too!

I was not sure if Marathon Club and PP were the same thing, but thanks to Gary's post I now know they are a chapter of FMCA...

Thanks all for the information!