PDA

View Full Version : Allison Transmission Push Button Shift Selector

win42
12-18-2006, 09:57 PM
I just received my Allison Transmission Push Button Shift Selector back from the repair people. They replaced one new board and replaced the overlay.
The Unit looks new with nice bright lights and new feel to the shift buttons. I posted my water on selector problem elseware. The DD shop sent it to;
DMR Electronics, Inc 1111East 7th Ave Hibbing, MN 55746 (218) 262-6693.
I hope you never have to use them for the same reason I did but it's nice to know you can get the shifter re-built.
Remember don't use it to hold your drinks. $420 Lew bucks.

Jerry Winchester
12-19-2006, 12:24 AM
Harry,

Reckon you can break the old Kodak out and get us a few shots of the new unit?

win42
12-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Jdub: It looks just like the old one except clean and bright. Beside I am still struggling with posting pictures on the forum. I'm going to spend next week with my son and his family and I hope he helps me get over the photo post hurdle. We are traveling via two motorhomes from N.CA to Tucson, AZ

Orren Zook
12-19-2006, 11:17 AM
Jdub: It looks just like the old one except clean and bright. Beside I am still struggling with posting pictures on the forum. I'm going to spend next week with my son and his family and I hope he helps me get over the photo post hurdle. We are traveling via two motorhomes from N.CA to Tucson, AZ

I had a problem too, but it was caused by my .jpg files being too large. I reduced the size in the camera took them again and the system here accepted them. Maybe that's what is causing your problem.

MangoMike
12-19-2006, 12:48 PM
JDUB,

You're treading on dangerous ground. You teach Big Harry how to post pictures and it's going to be like the dam breaching. Will have every goose, deer, moose, antelope, raccoon and dog he ever shot not to mention he and Dale J doing LEWd things to metal with their instruments of death and destruction. Jim I think you're going to need a bigger server.

mm