PDA

View Full Version : red vs amber markers

bill&jody
12-18-2006, 10:02 AM
i notice the bottom rear marker is red on newer coaches - mine are all amber. i'm about to replace all of 'em (i'm not trying to perpetuate the LED wars here).

can i/should i buy all amber or can i get two red and all the rest amber?

wmm

MangoMike
12-18-2006, 10:45 AM
Bill,

Welcome from the DARK SIDE.

http://www.prevoman.com/Pages/Pictures/IMG_1464.jpg

Call IBP 800 468-5287 and they will set you up. Yes get 2 red ones.

Mike

lewpopp
12-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Bill,

No matter how much you claim you are not trying to perpetuate the LED wars, you will be remembered as another white liar.

Lew

truk4u
12-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Bill,

Stay on the dark side with me.... I don't think you have to buy any, you should get lots of offers to send you the LED weenies take offs...

MangoMike
12-18-2006, 02:14 PM
Tom - for you.

Jerry Winchester
12-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Bill,

Don't listen to Lew. He is conflicted because of the royalty agreement he negotiated with Thomas Edison.

Put those bad boys on (plus the red ones) and no one (that counts) will bother you.

Joe Cannarozzi
12-18-2006, 03:30 PM
You guys are bad. Nobody actually answered his question.

Yes Bill the rear marker on both sides should be red and the turn signal lenses are all amber.

If you check the truck stops you will find these neat reflective inserts for behind the bulbs that almost make them look LED. Although they dont"SNAP" on and off like the LEDs the look while lit is a very nice improvement.

We are also interested on info for camping near Canaveral. Will you be in Fla. through Jan.? We would love to stop and meet you.

Just Plain Jeff
12-18-2006, 04:26 PM
Bill,

Don't listen to Lew. He is conflicted because of the royalty agreement he negotiated with Thomas Edison.

Put those bad boys on (plus the red ones) and no one (that counts) will bother you.

JDUB: Waay too harsh on Lew.

Did you know it was against the law in 13 Eastern states to discriminate against a guy simply because he was a numismatist?

I'm going with Lew on this one.

Jerry Winchester
12-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Joe,

Those English as a Second Language classes are failing you.

Bill's Question; "should i buy all amber or can i get two red and all the rest amber?"

Mike's reply; "Yes get 2 red ones"

JDUB Reply; "Put those bad boys on (plus the red ones)"

Joe Cannarozzi
12-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Your post wasnt there first time and I overlooked Mikes sentence below the Pic. My fault.

Better get those DUMP digs in while you can cause its lookin like Im gonna be tradin tires for tracks next season!

And

I Dont think ill be gettin in a spitting contest with you anytime soon:D Chow

bill&jody
12-18-2006, 08:56 PM
i think i'm gonna go with fluroscent.

glad i had on my flak jacket....

bill&jody
12-18-2006, 09:09 PM
jc-
yep, we'll be here thru jan, and maybe part/all of feb. if you want a spot here at TGO, i'd recommend you get on the stick and line up a place. we can help if you want. gimme a cell # and we'll see if we can find you something. or you can call and handle it yourself. its a very nice place, mildly pricy, but theres several pools, endless happy hours, movies, a restaurant (prob'ly not mango-quality, of course) and a really nice env't. despite the recent news....
anyway, this is (IMHO) where you want to be.

i think theres another launch coming soon - not shuttle, but a night launch. not sure tho.

wmm