PDA

View Full Version : Going any place?

garyde
01-18-2013, 10:48 PM
:confused:So, is anyone going anywhere in Feb or March. I'm going to get out to someplace warm in
the next month. Its been too cold here. Maybe down to Palm Springs or Indio or out to Arizona for a week or so.:cool:

Ronald Hiemann
01-18-2013, 11:43 PM
We are waiting for the cold front to move through in FL panhandle and hope to see higher temperatures towards the end of next week. We plan to leave St. Pete then and work our way up to Heritage in Orange Beach, AL, and on to New Orleans and continue into Texas to check out the new RV resort The Preserve, north of Houston. Somewhere along the way, we will meet up with our brother in law from Canada and travel together, eventually returning to FL, sometime around end of February or early March.

Sid Tuls
01-19-2013, 10:19 AM
Right now parked at Barret Jackson in Scottsdale and its great weather around 72-75

Coloradobus
01-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Gary. We will be in Indio around mid to late February. Let you know our exact departure date as it gets closer.

ajducote
01-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Going to Bella Terra in Foley, Al around the 10th of March. Then back to Florida and Disney Campground for 8 days to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. Then back home to TGO.

coreygrubb
01-19-2013, 11:10 AM
Just left POG used Prevost show and Tampa Super Show, now at Tropical Palms in Kissamee and headed to the Parliment rally in Clearwater. Going to the Millenium rally Mar 3rd.

garyde
01-20-2013, 10:03 PM
Indio is always a favorite. Im thinking about the last week in Feb. Golf, swimming, sun, ,shopping, eating, walking and just doing nothing.

lbriant
01-21-2013, 10:08 PM
Gary,
Were down here in lake Havasu AZ At the Islander resort right on the lake and in Feb,m they have one of the most spectacular shows I have ever seen down at Sara Park right here on the edge of town, It is truly amazing, Teams compete in fireworks exhibitions to music and people come from all over the USA to look at buying there displays for there events it is really a must see,

http://www.golakehavasu.com/events/details/78/24th-annual-winter-blast-western-pyrotechnic-show/

And we could take you out on the Lake In our pontoon for a nice ride under the london Bridge,
It was cooking here today Had to stay in the Shade .)

lbriant
01-21-2013, 10:09 PM
:cool:Gary,
Were down here in lake Havasu AZ At the Islander resort .

http://www.islanderrvresort.com/

right on the lake Were in sight # 42 on the point, And in Feb, they have one of the most spectacular shows I have ever seen down at Sara Park right here on the edge of town, It is truly amazing, Teams compete in fireworks exhibitions to music and people come from all over the USA to look at buying there displays for there events it is really a must see,

http://www.golakehavasu.com/events/details/78/24th-annual-winter-blast-western-pyrotechnic-show/

And we could take you out on the Lake In our pontoon for a nice ride under the london Bridge,
It was cooking here today Had to stay in the Shade .)

lbriant
01-21-2013, 10:30 PM
Check this out,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00tOEonH2ac

And there are some nice golf courses around here too !!

MWSHAWJR
01-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Leaving from Nashville to LVM in Las Vegas for extended stay...My son and his wife are there and I stayed a few days there in November...He is flying here to ride out with me and pull my 30' stacker.....I have '04 Featherlite and he has '06 Featherlite and has towed this length trailer across country in the recent past. Great thing is; he can repair most minor items on the coach which seem to be the most common issues. Very blessed to have this in common with a son that is the best. New Prevost owner and very excited about this new venture in my sort of later life.

Gary Carmichael
01-22-2013, 07:26 AM
Mr Shaw, You are fortunate to have a son such as you describe, enjoy your time together, as they say "time waits for no man" Gary

garyde
01-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Wow, that looks like a great Resort . Thanks Larry. I believe we'll be heading to Indio , since my wife may have to commute back to work.
I realy appreciate the offer, it ooks like a great place to spend the winter.

lbriant
01-26-2013, 12:41 AM
Yea we love the lake boating jeeping razor riding and golfing Wow I'm working harder now than I ever did .)