PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with that

Joe Cannarozzi
12-16-2006, 04:37 AM
I was up early this morning and noticed it was just me and Jeff on the sight. I wanted to talk to him so I followed him around leaving posts, sending him PM but never did get his attention. When you PM someone that you know is on the site dosent it pop up on the screen? What is the best way to do this?

Mabye he didnt want to talk to me? LOL

Jerry Winchester
12-16-2006, 10:09 AM
He probably just left his computer logged on to the site and went to bed.

Joe Cannarozzi
02-06-2007, 05:48 PM
What a difference a few days will make.

garyde
02-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Hi Joe. That is Cold! I complain when it gets down into the 30's. Gary

Gary & Peggy Stevens
02-07-2007, 09:25 AM
I guess you picked the wrong month to leave home ? Sorry bout that.

Joe Cannarozzi
02-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Sunset key resort 39mm just south of 7mile bridge has a monthly rate but you have to stay 3months to get it. Its around 4600bucks. May seem pricy to some but good hotel rooms for this time of year are 300+ a night. This year fees were 2/3 that amount for 1/3 the time. This is next years goal. I'm pretty sure most in this club know the results of putting your mind to it!
I'm a traditional kind of a guy and this is an important family tradition. Have to make a good example for the grandkids.

merle&louise
02-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Joe,

Karen and I are in Sunshine Key RV resort now. The sun came out this morning and it is beautiful here. We have reservations at Bluewater RV resort Thursday & Friday nights.

Boy they are proud of these RV sites; $93/night and they are full! I'm in the wrong business.

How in the world do you drive that Prevost in the snow? We don't get much snow in south Louisiana.

JIM CHALOUPKA
02-07-2007, 02:26 PM
[quote=Joe Cannarozzi;7453]I was up early this morning and noticed it was just me and Jeff on the sight. I wanted to talk to him so I followed him around leaving posts, sending him PM but never did get his attention. When you PM someone that you know is on the site dosent it pop up on the screen? What is the best way to do this?

Mabye he didnt want to talk to me? LOL[/quote
I doubt that!!!

Hi joe, I got your PM a while ago and thanks for it. Didn't think it warranted a reply though. Joe, I have known about the busman for several years, then I found POG and I can't look back. Now it's Phil Cooper, Liberty,or Marathon. I can't go back to the old ways. :D:D JIM
PS

I have sent PM,s out without reply. I don't think folks think of looking for them. They then get too old and are not applicable to anything going on and get deleted without response.

This whole board is private anyway. :D If you read something that you do not want to recieve you just go on to the next item. :eek:

Joe Cannarozzi
02-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Jim there is no PM in my box, musta done something wrong.

JIM CHALOUPKA
02-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Jim there is no PM in my box, musta done something wrong.
Joe I was speaking about the one you sent to me. JIM

truk4u
02-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Hey Lobster Boy, how bout making the PM hickey at the top bigger!:D

Ray Davis
02-08-2007, 08:00 PM
In the UserCP -> Edit Options panel there are a number of controls for private messages.

The two which may be of interest are:

1. Receive an email which PM is received
2. Get a popup notification in forum of received PM.

Both of these are on in my account, and I don't need to look at the small summary above to determine whether or not to check PM's.

Jon Wehrenberg
02-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Ray just spanked Tom.

It's the battle of the reds.

truk4u
02-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Thanks Ray, I get the DA award for this one!:D Are you on Jim's payroll?:rolleyes: