PDA

View Full Version : Webasto repair (reliable)

Bruce Kaltenbrun
12-18-2012, 09:58 AM
We are new members of POG and new owners of 1997 Marathon since August. We are traveling in Florida, heading down to Ft. Myers area. We have problems with the Webasto heater. Prevost in Jacksonville and Marathon in San Antonio booked for weeks. We are looking for any other reliable Webasto repair facility. Thanks for any suggestions. Bruce Kaltenbrun

BenC
12-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Give us a call if there is anything we can do for you. We have been installing/maintaining Webasto/Aqua hot systems since their introduction into the RV industry.

We are on your way to Ft Myers in the Tampa Bay area off I-275

888-571-5755 is our number, or call Rick May (813-833-2284), or Richard Simpson (727-420-9871) to make arrangements.

Hope this helps.

coreygrubb
12-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Give us a call if there is anything we can do for you. We have been installing/maintaining Webasto/Aqua hot systems since their introduction into the RV industry.

We are on your way to Ft Myers in the Tampa Bay area off I-275

888-571-5755 is our number, or call Rick May (813-833-2284), or Richard Simpson (727-420-9871) to make arrangements.

Hope this helps.Highly recommend these guys for anything you need done on your coach. We just drop ours off with a list and never have to worry about their work or honesty. They really are one of the good guys !

Bruce Kaltenbrun
12-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Thanks, Ben. Just made an appointment with Parliament for next week (27th).

Gil_J
12-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Bruce,

You won't be disappointed with Coach Worx/Parliment. They tuned up my Webasto and it worked fine on some really cold nights. If you are travelling with children take the day and go see Winter the dolphin in Clearwater.

Gil

rfoster
12-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Ouch!

Its tough to plan for every situation, but I would like to suggest to everyone traveling in this cold weather to take along a couple of small electric heaters to keep Mama and the gran Kids warm thru the night.

While traveling thru the woods and over the hills to GranMa's house - traffic was horrific and the sun had set, I hit a gator in the road that took out my Webasto?Hurricane diesel fired furnace exhaust/tailpipe. We boondocked at the Walmart and ran the Gen all night and stayed comfy. It was 18 cold degrees - so the heat pumps wouldn't work, the webasto was out, the heated floor was nice but no floor heat in bath or bedroom. Fortunately I had two small 1500 watt heaters that worked good enough to keep peace in the family.

I was able to recover the exhaust assembly and reattached it after returning to home - New hangars - new clamps etc, Two new mudflaps and I am Ready to go again.

merle&louise
12-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Nothing like being prepared for all emergencies!

There's another reason for sleeping in a WalMart parking lot. If you forget to pack an extra electric heater you can always run in and get one!

Glad you got it all fixed up and ready to roll.

Seabyrd
12-27-2012, 12:40 PM
You won't be sorry... these guys are the BEST !!!
Diane

Thanks, Ben. Just made an appointment with Parliament for next week (27th).

JIM KELLER
12-28-2012, 08:25 AM
Wow Roger, Next to a Blow Out I think hitting a 50 plus pound of rubber that we know is going to bounce up under the Bus is one of our biggest fears. Glad your reconstruction went well !

Ouch!

Its tough to plan for every situation, but I would like to suggest to everyone traveling in this cold weather to take along a couple of small electric heaters to keep Mama and the gran Kids warm thru the night.

While traveling thru the woods and over the hills to GranMa's house - traffic was horrific and the sun had set, I hit a gator in the road that took out my Webasto?Hurricane diesel fired furnace exhaust/tailpipe. We boondocked at the Walmart and ran the Gen all night and stayed comfy. It was 18 cold degrees - so the heat pumps wouldn't work, the webasto was out, the heated floor was nice but no floor heat in bath or bedroom. Fortunately I had two small 1500 watt heaters that worked good enough to keep peace in the family.

I was able to recover the exhaust assembly and reattached it after returning to home - New hangars - new clamps etc, Two new mudflaps and I am Ready to go again.