PDA

View Full Version : The King and Queen Celebrate Number 37

Jon Wehrenberg
12-13-2006, 08:25 PM
I thought I should pass along the fact that our very own King of Bling and his beautiful bride are celebrating their 37th anniversary tonight.

Congratulations!

I heard he bought her a scooter.

Jerry Winchester
12-13-2006, 08:50 PM
I hear the King of Bling really dressed up for the party.

http://www.misterabsurd.com/media/8/20050919-fatelvis.jpg

rfoster
12-13-2006, 10:52 PM
JDUB: As you might say: Hay (Texan for Hey) Thats way harsh! That guy looks like I felt earlier tonight. If you are ever on I 75 @ Sweetwater Tn at exit 62 or 81 there is a place that serves Country Cooking with a lot of grease. It is a lost talent these days, with all the tree huggers and health nuts. I got enough chlosterol to last me for 6 months tonight.

No Mango Mike - its too far off the beaten path for Mangos not the same customer base.

Tell me JDUB what do you get good to eat over in Algiers or Libiya? Sand Balls, Goat Fires, I saw the post were you are cooking the Goat and Chickens, You looked smaller than in real life, but I think I could tell you had 3 day old underwear on, cause the goat was grinning. :cool:

Jerry Winchester
12-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Well Roger, I can tell you that in Libya we stayed in the worst hotel I have seen in 20 years. They were having some kind of trade convention / show and we got skidded from the nice hotel and into the Babel el Bar. The food was so bad we had french fries, some cheese and a banana the first night. We made other eating arrangements for the rest of the stay. The AC didn't work, the TV didn't work and the bed was a smaller than normal twin and it just sat flat on the floor. I put the desk chair up against the end of the bed so my feet wouldn't hang off the end so bad.

I didn't do any lamb, so we did some tortilla looking things dipped in a concoction that ended up being creamed chickpeas. It wouldn't make a turd, but it cut the weight loss for the trip to just shy of 10 pounds.

Something must be working over there because our driver was so big the shadow of his ass weighed 50 pounds.

Just Plain Jeff
12-14-2006, 06:54 AM
Fast Roger and Micki have a long history with buses.

No wonder they call him Fast Roger...he has always been a chick magnet.

rmboies
12-14-2006, 08:09 AM
A big congratulations to Roger and Mickie, his beautiful young bride:o Bob and I are about 9 years behind you and I hope we can follow in your footsteps!

MangoMike
12-14-2006, 09:22 AM
37 years with Fast Roger! I think that automatically qualifies Micki for sainthood, Catholic or not.

mm

win42
12-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Congatulations Roger and Micki thats a long marriage in these times. You both look like you're very happy and in for the long haul. If your looking for a challenge, Shirley and I just passed 51 years in November. I wouldn't want to change any part of it. The longer you are together the closer you become.
Continue to enjoy each other.
Shirley & Harry

rfoster
12-14-2006, 09:50 PM
To All of our POG Friends: Thanks for all the Congrats, we appreciate your kind words and thoughts. I just hope all of you have as great a marriage and relatiionship as we have had, and we have three kids that have grown up and given us 4 great grandkids. We are truly blessed! Thanks again.

My hat is off to Harry and Shirley - congrats and more are in order for 51 years!!! As a member of POG, I certainly value having made your aquaintance, the contributions you make to the forum, and the good time we had at POG2. I am looking forward to many more fun events and exchanges in the years to come. Congratulations right back to you!!

PS : Maybe next anniversary I'll take Micki to someplace exspensive, instead of like this year, the truck stop.