PDA

View Full Version : BUYIMG FROM ACROSSED THE BORDER

Coloradobus
10-09-2012, 03:27 PM
We have friends who are POG members with a Plastic Coach has found what they call the perfect coach. Drawback is, the seller is in Canada. Anyone have experience buying a "foreign coach" and bringing it back to the USA. Our past experience travelling and bringing our own coach back has been a nightmare and very time consuming-several hours.

garyde
10-10-2012, 12:06 AM
I would check with their local DMV for information. If your taking posession in Canada, it might be a local Dealeor Broker would be needed.
It may be a good idea to take possesion here in the states, not in Cananda. Also, check with Steve Bennett who may have delt with this issue.

Repoer
10-13-2012, 04:58 PM
I have afriend that imports vehicles from Canada and vice versa if you need help i can get him to call you

Prodriver
01-28-2017, 12:46 AM
Absolutely no problem and less so if built in USA. That being said you have to stop at US customs and declare import and obtain a form, forget the number of the form. I would call US CBP or use a customs broker (coles international )which may not be necessary on a private purchase.

http://www.coleintl.com/