PDA

View Full Version : DD series 60 engine service in Casper,Wy

coreygrubb
09-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Anyone know a good place in Casper,Wy for engine service ? I think we have an injector problem. On our way to POG Vegas.

Jamie Bradford
09-23-2012, 08:26 PM
Hi Corey,

I found this - If you do not find anyone and can make it to Denver Transwest Truck trailer & RV should be able to help you or send you to someone who can.

Jscott
09-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Hey Corey,

Arrow Stage Lines in Denver helped me back in July, They are first Class and wonderful to work with...There Number is 303-373-9119. Dean Wordkeppmer the service Manager got us back on the road that same day. If you can make Denver ....It's the Place to go to!

Coach Pro LLC
09-25-2012, 05:05 PM
I do not know your route, but Stewart and Stevenson in Denver (the one off Commerce Street) is excellent.

Hopefully it's something easier / less costly than injectors.....

Safe Travels and hope to see you at Vegas POG.

Pat Sprenger
Coach Pro LLC
800-918-7172

coreygrubb
09-26-2012, 09:41 AM
I do not know your route, but Stewart and Stevenson in Denver (the one off Commerce Street) is excellent.

Hopefully it's something easier / less costly than injectors.....

Safe Travels and hope to see you at Vegas POG.

Pat Sprenger
Coach Pro LLC
800-918-7172
Thanks all. Went to Stewart-Stevenson/Casper and could not have been more pleased. They took us first thing Mon morning and had us back on the road by 11A. Turns out it was clogged fuel filters. Evidently we got a load of bad fuel in eastern SD as the filters were replaced 4/10/12 7000 miles ago. They also noticed some cooling lines that needed replacement and did those. If all of their 29 locations are as good and accomadating we're all in luck while traveling and in need of DD or Allison service. See yall in Vegas.

Dick in Wisconsin
09-26-2012, 10:26 PM
As I read about your problem, I was going to ask when and where you bought fuel last. Hope your trip goes well from here on in!

coreygrubb
09-26-2012, 11:43 PM
As I read about your problem, I was going to ask when and where you bought fuel last. Hope your trip goes well from here on in!
Thanks Dick. Bought the bad fuel at a Flying J in eastern SD, all is well now. Sorry I missed you at Blackhawk, But I discovered a rear end problem we could'nt fix in time. Leave me a phone no., and I'll get in touch with you when we get back to WI before we leave to go home for the winter. George 941-779-5018 georgeprentice02@yahoo.com.