PDA

View Full Version : What to do in FL

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-10-2012, 04:54 PM
In Clermont, FL visit the Citrus Tower and just down the road from there take a Big Wheel tour of an orange grove and cattle ranch.

JIM KELLER
05-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Jim, I'm really enjoying these Tips On Travel you are posting. I didn't know about this one in my own state. This will give travelers something to think about. Is that Barbara standing under that Big Wheel ?

rahangman
05-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Jim, "Thinking" outside of the box on what to bring to Poggers to share, this makes an excellent bit of reading as well as a wealth of knowledge for all of us who are wondering if there is something to see besides Exit signs while enroute to where we may be going. Thanx a bunch (not Bill, but still a bunch)

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Jim, I'm really enjoying these Tips On Travel you are posting. I didn't know about this one in my own state. This will give travelers something to think about. Is that Barbara standing under that Big Wheel ?

Jim, that is my daughter Christine, who just graduated from Florida State University, she is also the 2012 Florida Water Mellon Association Queen touring Florida and various parts of the USA and Canada representing the association.

Glad you like the posts. I will compose more.

JIM:)