PDA

View Full Version : Another newbe

prevost76
03-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Hello out there. Recently joined. We bought our Prevost about two years ago after two plastic CC class A's. We started traveling by coach about five years ago when we stopped spending our liesure time in various boats, sail and power. We never contemplated doing this, but we enjoy it a lot. Since we live in Florida, we usually travel out west to the mountains usually ending up in Breckenridge, Co, Park City, Utah, or our favourite, McCall, Idaho. We also have an Airstream class B we use to visit state parks in the Appalachian, and Smokie mountains. Have enjoyed reading all the informative postings.

Jamie Bradford
03-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Hi Fred & Barbara,

Welcome to The Prevost Owners Group - POG.

You will find a great bunch of fellow Prevost Owners here. There is a wealth of information on this site - both from active participation of the membership and the information contained in previous threads. Odds are - if you have a question about your coach you should be able to get an answer here.

If you should heave any questions or need any assistance navigating thru the site please feel free to call me at 352-552-4812.

Welcome Aboard!

Jamie

wayne
03-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Hi Fred & Barbara and welcome!
If you happen to pass through Colorado during the summer months, consider coming to Creede....it's gorgeous! Be sure to stop by and say "Hi".... We are in 262 at Mountain Views RV Resort.

We also love McCall.

Happy Trails!

BoaterAl
03-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Welcome to POG Fred and Barbara. With 2 years of Prevost running experience you may be new to POG but an experienced owner. You'll have some fun here so post away and keep your sense of humor as we don't get to concerned about a lot of things. No such thing as a bad question.
By the way lots of POG members have had boats before going to a land yacht.

Gary Carmichael
03-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Wayne and Jill, Tell me more about Creede, and Mountain View Resort!

garyde
03-26-2012, 11:19 PM
Welcome to POG Fred and Barbara. I was born and spent many years in McCall, Idaho. A beautiful part of the country. I try to get up there every summer.
We will be having our POG Rally in Las Vegas in October, if you can make it.

Sticks
03-27-2012, 09:50 PM
Where are good RV parks in Colorado, ( Breckenridge, etc.)? Little nervous about going over the three passes on I-70

prevost76
03-27-2012, 10:21 PM
We stay at tiger run located between Frisco and Breckenridge. We do get there by I-70. Tiger Run is very convenient to every thing and the area is beautiful.