PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Jamie & Debbie for making the Heritage rally a great success!

Ronald Hiemann
03-19-2012, 11:20 PM
I can speak only for Gabi and myself since the Heritage rally has been the first we have attended as a POG. But, I can say, that we have had fun and it was great to meet so many POG members face to face. We have had many great conversations and arguments, too. Taking on the responsibility for putting together a rally such as this one, takes a lot of time and effort and, let us face it, money, too! Thank you, Jamie! The Heritage RV Resort is a very impressive place. Gabi and I like the resort so much, we extended our stay through Thursday. Primary reason being, the Blue Angels will have their 1st exercise flights on Thursday morning. Meantime, we have been invited to boat rides, twice. Always ending up at Pirates Cove to fuel up on "bushwhackers" - they provide the equivalent of about 1 mile per drink. Meaning, after a mile, you are ready for the next bushwacker drink! They are soooo good!
Anyway, thanks again! Hope to meet you and everyone else again, soon!

Cheers,
Ronald & Gabi & Olivia

M#1003
03-20-2012, 12:10 AM
We second Olivia's owners comments. This was our 1st rally.We had a great time, met great folks and received some very good advice. Thank you all!

billbunch47
03-20-2012, 10:02 PM
Great job putting everything togather, was great seeing everyone again it's always too long between gatherings. Heritage could not have been any more perfect for our group, my complements on the evening fire pit partys amazeing what you might learn. A good time seemed had by all and the new friends numbers just keep getting better and better. Lets all do it again in Myrtle Beach next month will look for yall there. Bill