PDA

View Full Version : Member Profile - City , State

Jamie Bradford
03-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

If you do not mind - please check your profile and insert your City & State if it is not already there. ( Click on MY PROFLIE in the upper right hand corner - ABOUT ME Tab - LOCATION )

It would be very helpful going forward knowing the distribution of the membership - Rally Planning - Special Event Meetings - etc - etc....

I would eventually like to have a more complete member directory but for now your location will suffice.

Thank You

Jamie

BoaterAl
03-18-2012, 11:10 PM
Giant food feast ends in Orange Beach, power returned to stay over bus owners, AL Jeff, Ronald.

Over the course of the day and night we have experienced giant loads of electric power returning to Hertitage Park. According to inside source Liberty and Country Coach had sucked electric KW's from the power grid with their bling lighting draws. Last night it was reported that a person known as A-1 had the inside bling lighting so bright it disrupted walking traffic to a crawl trying to get by his Liberty. Marathon and Olivia buses had been reduced to just keeping entry door bell lighting turned on.
Orange Beach Power has worked all day with ground crews now on double shifts, I'am told.

Seabyrd
03-18-2012, 11:26 PM
Al...
Are you kidding about power issues at the park?

rahangman
03-18-2012, 11:28 PM
Flash-when the one and only 8V92T was started prior to departure from Heritage, many "took cover" cowering among the Azaleas and trying to make their way to the Dock area for possible water egress. I tried to explain that it was merely an anomaly of their prestigious S-60s but many were still quivering as we departed....hmmm....actually we only made about 37.5 miles into Shady Oaks campground , the alleged original park to honor the original OysterFest. It really is quaint and would be a neat place for another OysterGathering and of course close to the original Wintzells. Hope all is well and safe to the friends we came across this year as last. NO STRANGERS, ONLY FRIENDS WE HAVEN'T MET!

Alek&Lucia
03-19-2012, 12:17 AM
Rodger,

Say hello to Charlie from us.

Alek and Lucia

....Shady Oaks campground , the alleged original park to honor the original OysterFest. It really is quaint and would be a neat place for another OysterGathering and of course close to the original Wintzells...

treedoc
03-19-2012, 07:22 AM
Al Word is those lights are known as the SEX LIGHTS!! Don't know why they were on sooo long! Rick

rahangman
03-19-2012, 10:55 AM
A & L ..Chadlie asked about you when we were checking in, he saw the POG markers on the bus and asked even before I started "Selling" the POG! Now on to Wintzells for Oysters & Miss Pinky!!!!! We had dinner last night at the Blue Gill out on Battleship Causeway, absoluletly GREAT!

Seabyrd
03-20-2012, 09:25 AM
I was just wondering what kind of protection we have for our personal info on POG.... does our membership fee keep our info safe and private?
I use one "specific" email address for certain memberships only and have been receiving RV related emails at that email address that only POG has in relationship to RVs.. resorts, insurance, etc.?
Are we properly protected Jamie, or can anyone get on the sight and view our info?
Just curious... and certainly don't want "outsiders" viewing my personal info.
Thanks in advance for your input here.

Hi Everyone,

If you do not mind - please check your profile and insert your City & State if it is not already there. ( Click on MY PROFLIE in the upper right hand corner - ABOUT ME Tab - LOCATION )

It would be very helpful going forward knowing the distribution of the membership - Rally Planning - Special Event Meetings - etc - etc....

I would eventually like to have a more complete member directory but for now your location will suffice.

Thank You

Jamie

Jamie Bradford
03-20-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi Larry,

Going forward I WILL NOT compromise anyone's information. If any emails concerning any promotions or benefits for POG members are sent they will be from me and not anyone else. But please remember - whatever you put in your profile can be seen by any POG member.

I , too , as a member would not like my info having been compromised. I have not really noticed any direct solicitations to the email I have used on POG for 3 & 1/2 years - but then again I have used the email several places. I do know that when I requested email addresses 2 years ago for an event I wanted to invite POG members to, Jim Skiff would not give me the info - he offered to send the email from his system so the member info would be safe .

If anyone feels the email they have in the POG database is compromised I will be happy to change it for you -

Please let me know if I can help you with this.

Thanks

Jamie