PDA

View Full Version : Oyster orders

Ronald Hiemann
03-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Hi Jamie,
You emailed this illustrious group the other day asking for who wants to place an order for oysters and how many. I replied within seconds asking for 2 dozens since my testerone level is sinking fast but have not received an acknowledgement? Please advise.
Thanks,
Ronald

Gary Carmichael
03-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Ronald make sure you have some Tobasco and horseradish to slaver on those orsta's, Then be prepared!

Jamie Bradford
03-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Hi Ronald,

I got it .

Thanks

Jamie

nbander
03-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Hey Jamie,
I responded quickly too with orders for a dozen each night. Did you get it? Thanks! Nancy Bander

Seabyrd
03-08-2012, 04:55 PM
I did too !! I can only imagine how busy Jamie is right now with all the changes on top of the Rally!! Was wondering if there is an updated itinerary yet, or is it all still the same as the original?
Thanks.

Hey Jamie,
I responded quickly too with orders for a dozen each night. Did you get it? Thanks! Nancy Bander

Jamie Bradford
03-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Hi Oysters & Oysterettes ,

I have gotten the email orders and everything is ordered.

As far as an "Itinerary" - We are going to eat well & be together in the evenings - The daytime will belong to you - walk , run , bike , fish , shop , eat , argue , clean , watch tv , fuss with the bus , do laundry , plan your next trip , shoot the bull with fellow bus owners , - you are thinking now " How Am I Going To Get All This Done In Three Days"?

This will be Fun Weekend and Debbie & I are looking forward to seeing EVERYONE..............