PDA

View Full Version : Dear Jamie......

Jon Wehrenberg
02-28-2012, 05:09 PM
AN OPEN LETTER TO JAMIE AND ALL POG MEMBERS.......

Congratulations on your new business Jamie, and you have my best wishes for success. I would like to take this opportunity to publicly clear the air, and perhaps relieve some stress. My 8000 plus posts point to the fact I cannot sit still and keep my mouth shut so if you delete this I understand.

Nobody can be more enthusiastic about POG than Tom and I. We were there in the beginning. Along with the remaining original POG members who were at the Polk City rally we set the tone for what was to become POG. We wanted POG to be a group of Prevost enthusiasts who wanted to know their coaches, and to hang around in informal sessions with others with the same interests. We met one another on the forum, at rallies and at each other's homes. We all become close friends and we could phone or email any POG member and ask for help or advice.

POG is a social group of Prevost owners and enthusiasts. It is because of POG, the Prevost Prouds, the Bus'n Bikers and other social groups that Tom and I tried to have Prevost Stuff become a site that could supplement everyone's social group, but could be the single place for every Prevost owner to come together and participate along with Prevost Car. We saw the need because as the various groups fragment the entire Prevost conversion market it was becoming difficult if not impossible for not only Prevost, but the converters to justify the expense of supporting each group and attending their various rallies. When that effort to reshape Prevost-Stuff did not happen Tom and I created Prevost Community, not to replace or compete with POG, but to fill the role of drawing everyone from all groups together for our common interests.

Unfortunately our efforts were viewed as hostile and we both were met with a seemingly never ending string of incidents. Tom was booted off POG twice. I had a post I made taken out of context and forwarded to Prevost in an attempt to cause a rift between us and Prevost. My PM settings were played with so I could not receive or send PMs. Tom donated a lot of his time as a moderator to help out and I spent hours on the phone, the forum or via email and PMs trying to help POG members in trouble. Both Tom and I helped put together rallies from the very first one on. Our reward was ads for Tom's business and my daughter's were pulled and the tricks listed above began.

We both stopped posting because it was demonstrated that anything we said could be taken out of context and used against us in attempts to damage Prevost Community. Now as a new owner of POG we hope the hostilities can stop. We hope we can post with out fear of our posts providing ammo to hurt us. Speaking for myself I would like to get back to trying to provide answers to questions from POG members. Remember, we may own Prevost Community, but Tom and I are still and will be POG members. Our contribution to POG will be determined by how we are treated.

Jamie, you are a POG member, but now you are also an administrator of POG and for our $100 we view you as the go to guy for keeping the forum as good as it can be, for managing our rallies, and for keeping the site fresh and in good working order. As a member speaking to my administrator of POG all I am asking is a signal we can continue to be viewed as customers and fellow POG members and not the enemy.

Jamie Bradford
02-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Hi Jon & All Pog Members,

I appreciate your thoughts. I realize that the members of any organization or group are going to have differing opinions – particularly one such as this that is populated by people who have worked hard their whole lives to achieve what they have. We are not a group of benchwarmers but rather the people who make things happen in the world.

I have learned over the years that pointing fingers for what has transpired in the past is counterproductive to success in the future. I have made my share of mistakes in the past but that was then and I can do nothing but learn from them.

Going forward I welcome EVERY POG MEMBER to participate as much or as little as they desire. As far as what may, or may not, have happened before I bought this business is not anything I have any particular interest in dealing with. My focus is building Prevost-Stuff, the Prevost Owners Group, and my new site Prevost Life along with promoting the Prevost Brand.

I have many ideas going forward that I feel most people will approve of and embrace. I also realize there may be some who do not like my ideas and I will welcome input regardless of the position people take.

I know everyone ultimately wants to get the most enjoyment they can out of their Prevost Coach…We can all help each other accomplish this.

Jamie

jack14r
02-28-2012, 08:10 PM
I would like for all of us to move forward and not look back.

truk4u
02-28-2012, 08:40 PM
I agree with Jack.

Jamie - You are now the new owner of POG and Stuff. Since Jim is still involved behind the scenes, all we (Jon & I) are asking is confirmation that the hostilities of the past have ended with your purchase and going forward will be a new start. If the answer is yes, then this will be the last anyone hears about any of this from Jon & I and the past will soon be a distant memory.

johnklopp
02-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Sounds great.
Now that everyone has kissed and made up, I suggest that each site provide a link to the other Prevost forums.
After all the idea is to promote friendship and share information with other owners.

truk4u
02-28-2012, 09:25 PM
John,

We already have POG linked on our site and have since inception. Now it's the big boy's turn!:p

treedoc
02-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Great things can happen with open minds!!

michaeldterry
02-29-2012, 09:20 AM
Just sayin'..... I for one have sorely missed Jon and Tom's active participation on the POG forums. I've also come to realize that their absence has inadvertently caused me to participate much less, as well. I applaud Jon and Tom for reaching out to Jamie to try to gain a clear signal that there will be no more hostilities toward them and that Jamie embraces the possible synergies to be gained between POG and PrevostCommunity.com. I'm hoping that Jamie will step up and give a direct answer/response to Jon's inquiry above.

Respectfully,
Michael

JIM CHALOUPKA
02-29-2012, 09:40 AM
Jamie, I just have to ask the question. What is "Prevost Life".

JIM

Jamie Bradford
02-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Hi Gang,

I intended for my last post to be a positive acknowledgement to Jon & Tom to return to the POG site.

I welcome Jon & Tom to return. As far as I am concerned what transpired in the past is in the past.

Funny that today is February 29th - hopefully nothing like this will happen again for at least 4 years.............

Thanks

Jamie

truk4u
02-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks Jamie, it's forward and positve thinking from here.

gershwin
03-01-2012, 08:46 AM
+1

Very well stated OP.