PDA

View Full Version : POG Ownership Change

Jamie Bradford
02-27-2012, 08:02 AM
Good Morning,

I sent out an Email Blast over the weekend announcing the Ownership Change at POG and had a few request:

Post the Letter on the Forum

Post A Picture so people can see who you are

I chose this pic because ,invariably, people seem not to remember Debbie or me but they remember Caesar.

We are every excited about working with everyone!

Thanks

Jamie

POG News Flash!

Hi Gang,
Life goes on and things change.
Debbie & I have become the new owners of Prevost-Stuff and the Prevost Owners Group websites.
Jim Skiff, who we all have had a great relationship working with, has decided to go on to other rewarding pursuits. I must say, that working with Jim through this process has been an absolute pleasure. He is the epitome of a gentleman and has been a first class guy to have had the honor of dealing with. Jim will continue to be a valued Consigliore to us and to all members as this process moves forward.
Debbie & I entered this group about three years and one-half years ago when we bought our first Prevost (also our first motor home). We knew what we wanted from looking at the Prevost-Stuff website and decided that we would not settle for anything else - If we were going to spend the money then we wanted a Prevost.
Well, that we did.*
Debbie & I started attending POG events and met some really wonderful people. We came to the conclusion that this "Lifestyle" was a keeper.

We continued living the Prevost Life and realized that we liked it!
We bought a place in Petoskey, Michigan where we started spending the summers- no regrets there.
In the past year we have relocated from Chattanooga, Tennessee to Astatula, Florida.

So here we are.... We have been looking for a business opportunity and this presented itself.
Our objective is to promote the Prevost brand and help enable all Prevost owners to get the most enjoyment out of their Prevost Coach!
We are committed to this. We have not entered into this endeavor to have " a bit of fun for a while". We have done our homework and know that this is a business that must be worked on a daily basis. We are going to do just that.
We want to know how you feel about everything?
POG Website Presentation?
POG Rallies?
What would you do to Adjust things?
What would you leave Just As It Is?
We are "open door" people and would love to have your input.* We welcome any ideas that you would like to send our way! This is YOUR website and we want it to be the best!
Thanks
Jamie & Debbie Bradford
Phone. 352-552-4812
Email.***** Prevostlife@gmail.com

Seabyrd
02-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Congratulations Jamie & Debbie,

Wonderful news !!
An exciting venture for you, can't wait to hear your plans when we get to Heritage in March.

Again congratulations and cheers to you both,
Larry & Diane

phorner
02-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Congratulations Jamie and Debbie!!

Wishing you two much success in your new venture.... or should I say adventure?!

wayne
02-27-2012, 04:03 PM
We would also like to congratulate you!!
We are looking forward to getting to know you in Las Vegas!

merle&louise
02-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Congratulations Jamie & Debbie, does this mean we can't poke fun at Country Coach anymore?

Jamie Bradford
02-27-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks Tuga,

My skin is pretty thick - poke to your heart's content.:)

Jamie

Coloradobus
02-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Congratulations, what a surprise for sure. This is sure a neat crew we have here, eh!

BrianE
02-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Jamie & Debbie,

What a pleasant news flash. As you can imagine many of us in the trenches have had some concern in recent months as to the direction that POG was heading. From our personal standpoint a sensible, business oriented approach is welcome. Additionally, your commitment to retaining POG's personality is very good to hear. An ownership managed rather than membership directed organization is appealing to those of us who have left our managing days behind.

We are hopeful that the unsettled conditions which prompted your entry on the scene will be resolved. We all miss those who have not been able to participate in our wonderful group. The reasons for this situation are not important and are best left to history. Our hope is for POG to continue as a family of kindred spirits who enjoy the wonders of Prevost ownership. Thanks for stepping up to the plate.

JIM CHALOUPKA
02-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Jamie and Debbie, congrats and good luck in your new position at the helm.

JIM :)

Alek&Lucia
02-28-2012, 12:21 PM
Jamie and Debbie,

Congratulations !
Would you let us park again next to your bus like in Mobile, AL., because you are ROYALTY now :)
BTW: Both of you look very nice next to Caesar :)

Alek and Lucia

garyde
02-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Hi Jaime and Debbie. Congradulations. Now , lets party.

Jerry Winchester
03-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Congrats to you guys and looking forward to your ownership.