PDA

View Full Version : RE: The FAN

SydnyG
02-24-2012, 11:12 AM
I'm looking at the edge of the bathroom fan, and it is crying out to be either changed or washed. Would someone please tell me if I take off the four-corner screw covers..........
and then probably have to use an Allen wrench to get the corners unhooked......... will the fan be assessible to cleaning? Note: I will NOT climb on top of the coach to do this maneuver! Thank you for your suggestions.

Sydny
1993 Liberty
Elegant Lady

jack14r
02-24-2012, 05:44 PM
If it is like mine,you can remove the corner screws and clean it,I have found that I need to clean mine about every other year.

SydnyG
02-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Hi jack14r:

Are you saying to remove the screws at the corners, and to "clean it", meaning you can remove the screen to wash it? Naturally, I would try to wipe down the inside, but I did not know whether the screen could be cleaned like the screens in the AC input? Thanks for your time.

jack14r
02-25-2012, 07:42 AM
I don't think that the screen will come out from inside the coach,I think that I used a vacuum cleaner after removing the screws,once you remove the screws it will make sense.

rahangman
02-25-2012, 10:29 AM
If this is a Fantastic Fan, the screen can be replaced (screw in type mount) with a "Snap in" type which makes it soooo much easier to pull, rinse and replace and at the same time, swipe each fan blade to keep it clean.