PDA

View Full Version : PREVOST CAR INC.

Gary Carmichael
02-07-2012, 08:14 AM
While at Liberty for the 40th year celebration, Saw some nice coaches and got to meet and ask questions from Prevost Car management, just so happened I sat at the dinner table across from Gaetan Bolduc President and CEO of Prevost Car. Now I thought to my self now is the time to ask those questions no one could answer at the branches! My first was, Beru braking system I have been trying to get a price on an install on my coach from Prevost but to no avail. He wrote down all my questions about Beru TPMS, and said he would have some one get back to me. He also assured me they were in the ,Motorcoach business to stay. Great conversation, he was very attentive to my questions, will report to the group what I learn from feed back. Gary

garyde
02-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Good one Gary. Its great to hear Prevost listens to their customers. We are the end users so its great to hear Prevost's CEO is interested in us.

Gary Carmichael
02-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Well it pays to go straight to the horses mouth, I received a. nice e-mail from Gaeton Buldoc CEO of Prevost Car Inc in reference to my questions about the Beru TPMS. The system is retrofitable to my 2005 H3-45,It seems it will require additional work to be done on the dashboard to integrate the display. He also copied Bill Jenson so he could support if there were any more technical questions, and also Randy Castillo so he can follow thru with the Prevost service center I select for the installation, approximate cost 7500.00. The quick response by Mr Buldoc shows me why Prevost Car Inc and Volvo are leaders in there fields, as Gary said its nice to know they care and are attentive to customers concerns! Thanks Prevost for answers to my questions Gary Carmichael