PDA

View Full Version : Lets go king size!

jello_jeep
11-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Anyone ever converted their queen bed to a king bed?

I suppose you would have to take out one of the night stands, probably the forward one?

Would love to have a king in there instead of the narrow queen (I am talking about the bed, before anyone jumps on that one) :o

BTW, my bed is sideways with the headboard on the port side...

merle&louise
11-27-2006, 11:27 PM
Anyone ever converted their queen bed to a king bed?

I suppose you would have to take out one of the night stands, probably the forward one?

Would love to have a king in there instead of the narrow queen (I am talking about the bed, before anyone jumps on that one) :o

BTW, my bed is sideways with the headboard on the port side...

Warren, quick thinking. I'll promise you one of the misfits on this site would have been all over that "king" thing. BTW, welcome aboard.

Maybe a quick email to Marathon might yeild some answers. Perhaps they have done one before. How is the night stand attached to the wall? Bolted or glued? :confused:

Sounds like a great idea!:) :)

truk4u
11-28-2006, 08:57 AM
Jeep,
Our plastic CC had the queen converted to a king by removing the night stands and we hated it. The bed size was great, but no place for lamps, glasses, books, etc. and you we lose the drawers.

win42
11-28-2006, 09:09 AM
You characters better check with the sheet slinger (the lady that makes the bed) on this bright idea. I think you could be loosing more than your drawers.

jello_jeep
11-28-2006, 11:48 AM
Hmm,,, interesting .. Thanks for the thoughts...

There is a lot of "sheet" slung around here for sure :D LOL...