PDA

View Full Version : RV Lot - Outdoor Resorts

phorner
02-01-2012, 09:35 AM
RV Lot for sale in Port Saint Lucie, Florida.

Lot #25 is located in a premier location within Outdoor Resorts at Saint Lucie West, a Class A only motorcoach resort and one of Americas finest RV resorts. Only minutes away from restaurants, shopping, banking and Digital Domain Park – winter home of the New York Mets. You simply cannot buy closer amenities or better weather at any price!

Our lot boasts one-of-a-kind, beautiful, granite textured stamped concrete with coquina borders (no paint!), lush, mature landscaping, low-voltage accent lighting and an automatic irrigation system.

Preferred location across from a heated pool with spa, laundry with bath house and showers and guest parking only steps away. Oriented due north/south, you won’t have the Florida sun heating up your bus through the windshield and you will always have afternoon shade on the patio side of your coach.

Asking $99,000... but be sure to ask about special POG pricing!

Contact Paul Horner at P.L.HORNER@ATT.NET
609-364-7110

Robert
02-01-2012, 01:47 PM
I guess I can go the $99,000 since the Liberty comes with it. Looks pretty out there!

phorner
02-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Hey Robert...

Because you're a POGger, for only $299k, I'll throw in the bus and a full tank of fuel...:o