PDA

View Full Version : RV lot

Ted Clegg
01-24-2012, 08:43 AM
thinking of buying a RV lot in Florida, pretty easy on location, something comfortable, any suggestions?

ajducote
01-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Ted,

We live at the "The Great Outdoors" in Titusville, Fl. We love it here, so I am just a little biased. There are a LOT of RV parks in Florida to pick from. If you want to spend a week here checking it out, I have a rv pad that is available after 2 Feb. for your use, free of charge. If you have slides it might be a little tight to fit. No slides it will fit fine.

Check out this link for info on TGO:
http://www.tgoresort.com/

Gary Carmichael
01-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Do yourself a favor look at Riverbend, large lots plenty room paved and concrete and great landscaping prices are right now too!

BoaterAl
01-24-2012, 10:45 AM
Gary, We all know that your cooling your heals at Bluewater key.

So just to stir the pot, have you washed the bus, cleaned to RV site, cleaned the windshield of salt spray, walked the dog, adjusted the A/C temp or made Megan breakfast ?

Chilly in KC

merle&louise
01-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Gary,

There are some really good deals available on RV lots in Port St. Lucie at Outdoor Resorts.

A fellow POGGER, Ed Saylor can give you some more information. He has several lots in Port St. Lucie.

Also, another POGGER Paul Horner has a really nice lot in Port St. Lucie ORA. I think it is site #25; it is really nice for two reasons. One it is close to the bathroom/laundry room and second, it is a back in and the bus will face due North. This gives you shade from the afternoon sun. In south Florida that is a big deal!

Good luck

Gary Carmichael
01-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Al, it seems to rain every morning till about 9 am, so no, the windows and coach rinsed by you know who. Going to the watering hole this evening 4-7 drinks and appetizers 2for one! Only have 1 cigar left! JR did not get them to me before I left Riverbend, will have to buy some here yikes! This is indeed a fine resort do not know what they sell for but bet it is a lot! Stay warm. from sunny Bluewater Key Gary

phorner
01-24-2012, 05:36 PM
Tuga,

Thanks for the endorsement!

Our lot is in one of the premier locations within the resort.

And I can make you a deal on a bus...a lot... a package deal....:D

Hey.... I just got another mortgage to pay!! :eek:

edsaylor
01-25-2012, 09:32 AM
We have owned a lot in Outdoor Resorts in Port St Lucie, FL for eleven years. This is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL RESORTS in the country. It is also located in a perfect location. We are two miles off I-95, easy to get to. We have everything you could need or want within five miles of the resort. Many, many restrurants, stores, Wal-Mart within two miles. Home Depot, Lowes and more stores between 4 and 5 miles. No other Resort in the country offers what we have here, that I know of. Paul Horner has a very nice lot for sale. I also have one lot for sale that is also very good. I own four more lots in the new section. I will tell you that Outdoor Resorts has a "fire sale" going on right now in the new section where any unsold lot is priced at $60,000. This is a real bargain, as these lots were priced at $129,000 to $169,000 in the past. Our climate is among the best in Florida. I suggest you come visit. If you call the office and ask for Dave Graham, the resort manager, and tell him I told you to call, I think he will give you two nights free. If you come down, stop by and see me on lot 255.

phorner
01-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Ed is right.

And, you can't buy better weather or a closer location to restaurants, shopping and more at any price!

rickdesilva
01-25-2012, 11:04 PM
2 words......Pelican Lake

Ted Clegg
01-26-2012, 12:54 PM
I want to thank everyone for their assisstance, I have purchased a lot in Port St. Lucie

phorner
01-26-2012, 01:20 PM
Ted,

Congratulations on your purchase!

Now, just to be fair, you should know that there is a long and proud tradition of several POG mini-rally gatherings at that location....:cool:

Ted Clegg
01-26-2012, 01:28 PM
do I say thank you for the warning, or is it something to look forward to

phorner
01-26-2012, 01:33 PM
There have been many good times enjoyed in Port Saint Lucie....

You will be very happy :)

merle&louise
01-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Ted,

Congratulations! Paul is right; we have had some nice mini rallies in PSL.

Which lot did you buy?

Did Paul mention that whoever buys a new lot has to treat everyone in the park to dinner????

Hope to meet you soon!

Ted Clegg
01-27-2012, 08:56 AM
Paul didn't mention anything about dinner, but because I bought his lot, I'm sure he will buy for everyone before he goes

phorner
01-27-2012, 09:34 AM
No problem.

Uh... did I forget to mention that the dinner invitation was last night???

Will Garner
01-29-2012, 09:39 AM
Ted,

Bought the lot but what about the bus? By it too? I thought Paul said it was a package deal!

phorner
01-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Wil,

Looks like both the bus and lot are still available.....?

phorner
01-30-2012, 07:24 AM
Well.... for anyone that may be interested.....both our bus and premium RV lot are still on the market.

Of course, POGers get preference :)

kenrobertson
02-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Well, #$%&)!@ - Sorry to hear the news, but keep your chin up, the season is young !