PDA

View Full Version : BLUEWATER RV RESORT

Gary Carmichael
01-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Any poggers going to be in the keys at this resort next week? I will be there 22 till 29 if any body is going give us a shout.

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
01-21-2012, 10:39 PM
Hello Gary & Megan. We won't be at Bluewater Key RV resort but we live in Key West at MM5 in residential area called Key Haven. It is located on Stock Island. Heading south in to Key West turn to right at the Shell Station and that is Key Haven. We live at the very end of the road on Floral Ave. The streets are named in Alphabetical order. We are on the gulf open water. 2 Floral Ave.
At the present time we are in our bus cruising around visiting with several POGers in MS and AL and will be home this coming week. Would love to say howdy to you. Our bus will also be in front of the house since we are bringing it home to finish some work we started in it. We will be leaving again on Feb 3 for Aruba so our time is going to be precious while home. Please give us a shout so we can at least meet each other in person. We already know someone in mutual friendships....Cheryl and Capt Roy Daniel from Southport NC. My contact number is 305-304-9291. PS..Bluewater Key is a nice resort.For the keys that is.
Sandy

Gary Carmichael
01-22-2012, 04:44 AM
We will try to contact you this coming week. Gary and Megan

merle&louise
01-22-2012, 08:43 PM
Megan & Gary,

Don't know if you have ever been to Bluewater before but if you haven't you are in for a treat.

Try to get a site around #73 on the bay side; it is beautiful. We stayed there a few years ago and it is the most scenic RV site I have ever seen. We love the Florida keys. You are wise to schedule your arrival on Sunday the 22nd. The traffic on Hwy 1 won't be to heavy south bound on Sunday.

Sure wish we could join you - have fun!

P.S. My avatar picture was taken in site #73

Gary Carmichael
01-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Karen, We are in site #76, like you say all that's missing is Jimmy Buffet, PS don't like marguritas but rum works too!

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
01-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Gary, We are still on the road. Prob be home around Thurs this week. Hope to see ya'll.
Sanady

BoaterAl
01-23-2012, 06:54 PM
Have stayed there and I really don't think there is a bad site. Unable to get in last year, none of our dates worked.

This is a popular spot in season and any one thinking about going for next season should be on the phone...... now. I wish I had.