PDA

View Full Version : 2007 H3 Hummer 46K

Coyote
01-21-2012, 04:30 PM
2007 H3 Hummer. Hard to find w/three packages: Luxury Package, Off Road Package & Tow Package. Heated Leather Seats, Premium Stereo, Traction Control, Rear Locker. Wired for CB radio, detachable antenna included.

I am selling this under protest, but the wife wants something different. Includes Custom Intake & Corsa Exhaust. AirForce 1 braking system and Blue Ox baseplates.

Always babied, never driven off-road, meticulously maintained. Super quick to hook up, drives in park with key removed. Asking $21,950 OBO, well below blue book without any of the extras. Currently in Camp Verde Arizona.

Marcus

Coyote
01-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Sold - The Hummer has a very happy new owner.

Marcus

merle&louise
01-27-2012, 09:25 AM
That was quick! You need to consider a career in motorhome sales!

Happy for you - what will you replace it with?

Coyote
01-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Although I've spent "many" years in sales and would love to take credit, it would have been surprising if it didn't go fast as it was priced to sell and an extremely good deal. Not sure what we'll replace it with yet.

Selling motor homes (the right ones) would be great, however who you're working for is just as important as what you're selling. Both are critical issues for me and I have no in depth knowledge of who the players are let alone connections in the industry.