PDA

View Full Version : Prevost Rental

Jon Wehrenberg
11-27-2006, 03:17 PM
A friend sent me a link to this site: www.prevostrental.com and asked if anybody else would be willing to rent their coach for him to use at OSH.

I suggested his chances of renting a Prevost are about the same as him renting his Cessna P210 to someone.

Anybody ever hear of this outfit or know if a Prevost can be rented?

Jerry Winchester
11-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Jon,

The only ones I know of are entertainer coaches and they come with a driver. I would come closer to renting my Bonanza to someone than my Prevost. Now having said that, if Fast Roger wants to rent my coach and bling it up a little, then I am all for it.

I might even rent it to Lew, but since it drives straight down the road, I'm sure he would have difficulty keeping it between the ditches. And I don't have the "Chris 'AP' Yates Aux. Tank Dump" option either, so that leaves him out.

You should just rent him the Anal Vortex and you can come down and camp. The Soddomites (Cessna Owners) are just up the way.........

Jon Wehrenberg
11-27-2006, 09:04 PM
I haven't succeeded in convincing him that these aren't your father's Oldsmobile. I think he is of the opinion they are like a Winnebago with marble floors.

lewpopp
11-27-2006, 09:32 PM
About 3 years ago I was in Lost Wages and was talking to an agent for Featherlite who had complete time share material for new coaches.

I asked him if they had made amy of those available to rent if the time shares wern't being used. He said yes and the cost would be 37- 39K a month. This does not include the mileage charge, etc. I just smiled and changed the subject.

Lew

matsprt
11-27-2006, 10:22 PM
I was in the Flying J in Palm Springs last spring. There was a mid 90's CC Prevost fueling. I stopped and asked how he liked his bus. He made the comment that he had two and liked the other one better. I asked what he was doing with two and he replied that he rented them out.
Nothing much else was said as we were both done fueling.

Michael

garyde
11-27-2006, 10:49 PM
I was e-mailed by a Compnay who rent Coaches , when I had My Country Coach for Sale. He claimed he could rent it out for 4 to 6 k per week and he would split the $ with me. I declined for many reasons but his Web site showed a few Class A for rent for events , vacations, etc. I can't remember the site right now but I will post it if I find it.

Ben
03-31-2007, 05:00 PM
FYI: I found a place ("http://www.musiccitybusrentals.com/fleet.cfm") that will rent you a Prevost... they have a 2005 Royale for $1395/day, a 2003 bunk coach for $1000/day and a 2000 H3-45 bunk coach for $945/day.