PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Pete
12-17-2011, 10:46 AM
E.J. & I would like to say "MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR" to all of our POG friends. We are thankful for the many friends we have made in POG, Here is wishing each of you a healthy and prosperous 2012! Looking forward to seeing you in the coming year!

aggies09
12-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Jenny and I would like to join Pete and E.J. in wishing everyone a very merry Christmas. We absolutely count ourselves as blessed for having the opportunity to meet many of you and count you as friends. Enjoy the season and have safe travels.

Merry Christmas!

Jon Wehrenberg
12-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Count Di and I in on extending Seasons Greetings. We couldn't ask for a better group of friends and it is wonderful knowing how kind and giving this group is. Every rally and auction proves how great this group is.

Seabyrd
12-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Amen to all of the above !!

Larry and I would like to join in and extend our best wishes for the best Christmas ever and a wonderful New Year... we are so blessed to be a part of POG.
Thank you all for contributing to our happiness.

Larry and Diane

Bill Dator
12-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Linda and I have made some great friends by our limited involvement in POG. Jean and Mike, Miles and Laura, Jim and Karen, Roger and Mickey,John and Nancy,Jim and not to be left out our special friends Rick and Wendy. We want to wish them, and all of our POG friends the best in the New Year and we look forward to seeing everyone in 2012.

Gary Carmichael
12-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Megan and I also wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year, Let us not forget to remember those serving overseas and away from the warmth of the home hearth!

JIM KELLER
12-18-2011, 07:27 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year to all our POG friends.

Alan__
12-18-2011, 07:48 AM
May your season be happy and bright and the new year prosperous. May our politicians get their act together and quit spending like sailors on leave.

phorner
12-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Wishing all our POG friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We have moved into our new house and emptied out the bus. After all these years of living full time and celebrating Christmas in the coach, having all this space takes a little getting used to....

Hoping that everyone has a Happy and Healthy 2012!!

mike kerley
12-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Here is wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Hope we all enjoy good health and prosper in 2012.

kenrobertson
12-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Merry Christmas and a Very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year to ALL our POG friends, from the gang at Coachworx - Looking forward to seeing lots of you this winter - Right now, we're struggling through sunny, 78 degree weather - There's always room for a couple more coaches, so come on down!