PDA

View Full Version : Need Storage Space for my Bus

tommybahama96
12-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Hello, everyone. I'm posting as a new member.

Can anyone point me in the direction of secure storage space within two hours of Washington, DC?

That would include all of Maryland, most of Virginia, eastern West Virginia, and southern Pennsylvania.

I'm looking for 'covered' storage - not necessarily 'enclosed' storage.

The facility need not be dedicated public storage. It might be a barn or garage.

Many thanks for your help. BTW, we enjoy the chatter and the occasional wisdom.

Regards,

Jon Wehrenberg
12-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Mango,

Can you help David? Maybe give up your storage so David can have it?

Too all POG members........welcome David and Karyl to the asylum. Just be very careful because he has already fired the first shot. Notice he has called our very erudite posts "occasional wisdom".

BoaterAl
12-14-2011, 07:25 AM
David, will fit right in and has nailed it " occasional wisdom" in under 3 months.

I 've got a couple of shirts named after his handle. Thinking door prizes for POG XI ?

truk4u
12-14-2011, 08:04 AM
Welcome David, this will be the best 50.00 you ever spent!

tommybahama96
12-14-2011, 09:34 AM
Huh? What $50.00?

Web Holdings, our forum's operator, charged my PayPal account $100.00.

I'm thinking the increase is a reflection of the rising quality of the membership.

Jon Wehrenberg
12-14-2011, 11:10 AM
This guy is already far ahead of the rest of us. (Except me of course)

Uh David.....since you have just told us how you have raised the quality of membership by joining (something you will confirm when you meet the clowns that make up POG) I'm surprised you want storage space.

Haven't you figured out if your get in your coach and start driving and using it you can save all that money for storage and put it towards diesel fuel?

GDeen
12-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Welcome to POG David. One suggestion on the storage is to drive around and talk to the folks at smaller airports about hanger space, and also check out any random storage facilities you might see. If you can find a broker who specializes in warehouse and storage space, they will likely know of some prospects. That process is what enabled me to find my current spot which was an unfinished warehouse when the broker first showed it to me. The owner agreed to finish it out with 50amp and walls once we had agreed to a lease.

A1, shouldn't you be polishing copper?