PDA

View Full Version : Proud owners of "Olivia"

Ronald Hiemann
11-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Hello Group!
My wife Gabriele (Gabi) and I have become the proud owners of "Olivia", the Teschner conversion, which has been receiving mixed comments here and elsewhere. This coach is unlike any other Prevost. The actual coach interior finish was done in 2007 by Klaus Huehnerkopf in Germany (http://www.huehnerkopf.de). Being from Germany and sailboat owners, too, the yacht like interior caught our eyes, immediately, and we fell in love with this coach. The interior finish is unbelievable. Everything is solid wood, no veneers or fake wood in this coach. All the drawers are made of stainless steel. You may not like the BANSHEE but we do and so far, we have gotten very nice compliments. In fact, believe it or not, this is the face of a real life woman, a model who posed for the painting. Anyway, just wanted to post a quick hello. This is agreat board with lots of interesting and valuable information and we have lots to learn. Thanks all!
Cheers, Ronald

Sid Tuls
11-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Welcome, I've seen your coach and yes it's wonerfull. The wood work is like no other one on the market!!! I believe I saw it in Vegas. Are they going to give you all the support you need? Now get out and ride!!!!

redprevost
11-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Great looking coach/I wondered about the conversion,really stands out//joe cagianut/redprevost/ 98 h 45 vantare/too many toads/

garyde
11-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Welcome Ronald and Gabi to the POG family. A very nice Coach. Hope to see you at the next rally.

merle&louise
11-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Ronald & Gabi,

That is the prettiest interior I have ever seen! I love it!

Can't wait to see it in person - hope you attend one of our rallies.

michaeldterry
11-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Ronald & Gabi - welcome to the POG asylum! Bring your thick skin and your warped sense of humor and you'll get along just fine here! :p I know that you're enjoying your beautiful new bus - there's nothing like Prevost ownership! I hope to meet you on the road somewhere soon - perhaps at a POG event!

BoaterAl
11-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Here is the example of looking for the perfect bus. Walking on board (your words) you knew this was the one. Committing to owning a Prevost is one thing, but spending the time to find the right one is somewhat frustrating to buyers.

Congrads on Prevost ownership the smoothest ride on the planet

What electronics operating system is used in the bus ?

Seabyrd
11-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Welcome to POG... as you can see already you will never be alone again !! Magnificent coach !! Enjoy !!
Cheers to you both, Diane

Sawbonz
11-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Congratulations, Ronald and Gabi!

I'd love to see some of the interior pics if you will post.

Ronald Hiemann
11-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Crestron and Fire.. something or the other ... :-(

Ronald Hiemann
11-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Hello! You want to see pictures? How many? You have come to the right place because I love taking pictures and can share 59 with you and everyone else.
Here is the link to my Picasa Web Album
https://picasaweb.google.com/ronald.hiemann/OliviaLasVegas?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCI_hlKzeiO7qOQ&feat=directlink
Please excuse the dazed look on my wife's face ... She does still not quite believe that this is ours now.
So... this question is directed at all ... Do you like what you see? Or is this too much of a Euro look for your taste? I am curious!
Thanks for all comments!
Cheers,
Ronald

Gary Carmichael
11-11-2011, 08:36 PM
R&G I love that full "body" paint, Wow what can I say It will turn heads. Hope to see you on the road. Gary

BoaterAl
11-11-2011, 10:03 PM
I like what I see. Over the top...your bus is a "10 " Very, very nice. Thanks for the pic's

TerryM
11-12-2011, 06:30 AM
I love it. Woodwork is beautiful. Fixtures are wonderful. Floorplan looks great. Olivia is a winner in my eyes.

Congrats

Terry

Jim Skiff
11-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Stunning coach Ronald, I saw it at Techner in Las Vegas. We build a lot of boats/yachts here in Maine at that interior certainly reminds me of some of the best nautical interiors around.
Congrats and enjoy. Glad to have you both onboard.

aggies09
11-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Very unique coach. Glad to have you as part of POG. This is a great place to aid you in your bus ownership knowledge.

michaeldterry
11-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Do you like what you see? Or is this too much of a Euro look for your taste? I am curious!
Thanks for all comments!
Cheers,
Ronald

I love the exterior paint theme! What an attention grabber! I also think that the interior is superb in fit, finish, design, and overall beauty! First class coach top to bottom, front to back! Olivia is a world class beauty! Congratulations!

Ronald Hiemann
11-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Thank you and thank all of you for your comments. Needless to say, we are very proud to own this beauty and with barely 12,500 miles on it, Olivia is almost brand-new. She was supposed to be the Starship of the Teschner line and when this coach was displayed for the first time in Germany in 2007, the price tag was 1.7m Euros. Olivia is 1 of 3 (2x45's and 1x40') that were built before Teschner went belly-up.

Ronald Hiemann
11-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Forgot to ask those who looked at the photos. Did you recognize what is shown in picture 1 ...? It is an electric rollshutter spanning the entire width of the coach! Rollshutter as in exterior stormshutter you see all over Florida.

chtree
11-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Great looking coach! We are going to be sure and forward these pics to our friends in Germany.

Coloradobus
11-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Spectacular Ron and Gabi. We have been checking out "Red Star". I called today and left Wendy a message. Did you look at both coaches? What drew you to 'Olivia" OH,Do I really need to ask?
We love it, the whole package. Look forward to seeing "Olivia' in person! Better don your chouffer's hat, people will think your carrying a celebrity. Oh ya, its you guys.;)

Ronald Hiemann
11-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Hello Jim and Chris!
I think you were referring to Whitney when you said Wendy?!?
The red bus is available but it has not been released as yet by the attorneys.
Price point is around 750k.
The interior is "almost" identical to Olivia. Except, it is a darker wood species (mahagony) and this bus does not have the desk you see when looking at the photos of Olivia.
Talking about idiosynchrysis, I wanted the desk. That is why I chose Olivia. And, of course, the exterior graphics of the
"Lady".