PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Status & Business

truk4u
10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
I have been removed as Moderator from the POG site and my Business references have also been deleted.

It has been a pleasure Moderating this site for the past two years and I hope I helped keep the topics in the correct place to ease the pain of searching. I will continue to be active on the site and support the group in the future.

Thanks...

phorner
10-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Great job, Tom!

Thanks!!!

BoaterAl
10-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Sorry to read the above and I really appreciate all you have done for me and the POG group.

Also noticed the removal of Jon's company and Prevost company logo.

Gary Carmichael
10-14-2011, 10:28 AM
What's up? Did everyone decide this on there on? Just curious. Gary

JIM CHALOUPKA
10-14-2011, 10:53 AM
Good for you Tom, thanks for what you have done.

There was an implication that you were fired, I hope that was not the case as I do not feel that would be just from anything I know. I don't know much though.

JIM

mike kerley
10-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Tom, You did a great job as a moderator and your battery service was OUTSTANDING and a real money saver. I wish you continued success with all of your ventures.

Thanks again for all you've done for POG!

michaeldterry
10-14-2011, 03:55 PM
I have been removed as Moderator from the POG site and my Business references have also been deleted.

It has been a pleasure Moderating this site for the past two years and I hope I helped keep the topics in the correct place to ease the pain of searching. I will continue to be active on the site and support the group in the future.

Thanks...

Alright - I fully realize that POG is a privately owned forum and that we enjoy access and participation here at the sole pleasure and discretion of Mr. Skiff. However, that does not stop me from wanting to know just what in hell is going on? Would someine in the know (Skiffer? Tom?) please explain????

travelite
10-14-2011, 03:59 PM
Something's rotten in the state of Denmark.

Jon Wehrenberg
10-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Nothing is rotten, and no harm shall come to POG. Gentlemen (and you too Michael), Tom and I are creating a Prevost endorsed site in which Prevost will be a big participant. That site will supplement POG and it will be for the use and enjoyment of all Prevost groups including POG, Prevost Prouds, Busn Bikers, Texas Prevost, Bus nuts, etc.

In fact Tom and I are, and will be continued loyal POG members participating in all POG activities and contining to promote POG. It just so happens we will have a generic Prevost site for the entire Prevost Community where the focus is on the Prevost.

If you want or need a more detailed explaination don't hesitate to contact Tom or I.

Just kidding Michael.

garyde
10-14-2011, 10:33 PM
If there's anything one can count on its change. No sense in worrying . Wishing Jon and Truc good luck in their new endeavor.

BrianE
10-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Jon and Tom, Wishing you every success in your new venture. You will be playing a new and important roll in coordinating the Prevost community.

Jim, we sincerely thank you for creating and ably managing POG. You have and surely will continue to be appreciated for organizing and leading our unique forum. Keep up the good work.

Coloradobus
10-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Good heavens. Having Prevost actively involved with all bus owners of all types in real time involvement from the manufacturer standpoint can only be a good thing. The worst that could happen is an ENHANCEMENT and Larger VALUE to POG membership.

Skiffy, continue your great management of our forum. Jon and Tom, all the best for your work yet to come and to you 2 and the Community

Bill Price
10-15-2011, 06:53 AM
Jon:

Sign me up. This sounds interesting. Where do I pay, how much and when does it start.

Thanks

michaeldterry
10-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Gentlemen (and you too Michael), Tom and I are creating a Prevost endorsed site in which Prevost will be a big participant.Just kidding Michael.

Jon - my feelings are deeply hurt!

NOT!!! :p

Tom was kind enough to e-mail me details of the new venture and I must say that it is quite exciting! I truly believe that it will be a Win-Win-Win proposition! A win for POG, a win for all interested Prevost owners/enthusiasts, and a win for Prevost, too! Hopfully it will also be a win for you, Tom, and any others involved with you in ths endeavor!

BoaterAl
10-23-2011, 11:07 AM
With all due respect to JS your removing two (2) of the major contributors to this forum has not set well. It appears a major part of traffic has disappeared.

I'am starting a thread to bring back our moderator of choice and the largest poster bar none.

JS please rethink and bring back posting with-out censorship.

AL

BrianE
10-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Actually Al, if you scan through the forum you'll see that both Jon and Tom are still very much present and accounted for. While there has certainly been some changes occurring, at this point there is no reason to believe that POG won't continue to thrive. Since POG is a for-profit venture that is wholly owned by Jim we should encourage him to continue providing us with this wonderful venue in which we exchange information and ideas, plan events, and poke fun at one another.

Jon and Tom are creating a complimentary organization which will provide everyone in the Prevost community with a central source of information and resources. Seems to me we should wish Jon and Tom AND Jim every success.

Jon Wehrenberg
10-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Al, I think I speak for Tom as well when I say fear not. We haven't gone anywhere and neither of us have any intention of going anywhere. We are POG members and will continue to be POG members. It just so happens we are creating a site oriented toward the Prevost that will encompass all groups and drivers of Prevost coaches. The new site is not intended to displace any site now out there, nor is it intended to lure folks away from their respective groups.

BoaterAl
10-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Brian, Jon, your point is well taken so I need not worry.

Maybe the lack of posting has been because Jon and Tom have been very attentive to Nancy and DI's needs. ? Could happen.

truk4u
10-23-2011, 08:45 PM
You hit it on the head Al. Nancy says I must replace my air bags, norgrens and brake chambers, so I've been preoccupied ordering her new coveralls!:p

rahangman
10-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Don't forget gloves

rfoster
10-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Its sometimes amazing what you find folks doing on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZrMTEgNuw

I think A1 and Truk are fine as Mr. Skiff is busy with other things

BoaterAl
10-27-2011, 04:24 PM
OMG......many of us are over 50 years old, are we considered antiques ?

Jim Skiff
10-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Roger, Al,

I have a hobby, antiques, which is fun and some times helps pay the bills. Is that a bad thing?
But I certainly am most involved in POG and P-Stuff.
I hope you guys understand that I can have other interests.
I have never pretended to be anything but who I honestly said I was from the beginning. A guy with a family who works for you.

gmcbuffalo
11-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Skiff the picture on the wall what happened?