PDA

View Full Version : New Snow Birds

lbriant
09-14-2011, 05:58 PM
Anyone have any good input on AZ RV resorts Looking to go nov through end of march?
Were thinking of Yuma palms but after a couple weeks of dealing with them they said my stacker would not be able to be on the resort,
So I was thinking havasu lake area maybe? I know its late but I thought I had a spot locked in already:mad:
We have allot of relitives in AZ thats why we thought to go there Maybe get some Motorcycle riding and some Jeep trail riding in also?
Anyway Fire away :confused:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sid Tuls
09-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Larry you can come to Palm Desert and hang out at MCCC or Outdoor resorts there are POG members at both resorts. I believe some of the best places in the desert. P.S. lot of harleys also.

lbriant
09-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Where is that located ?
PS, Nice Rig !!

garyde
09-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Hi Larry. MCC and Palm Desert are located in Indio, California. South of Palm Springs, California.

lbriant
09-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Yikes I'm 76ft including stacker trailor I dont think California would like me ?
Somtime if I leave all my toys at home Maybe, Its looking like Havasu Lake AZ right now,
Thanks You have a Beautiful Bus,,,

HarborBus
09-26-2011, 12:41 AM
Larry,

Have you considered renting a lot in the Yuma foothills? Great views of the mountains and the lots have plenty of space for your stacker. We have a Jeep Rubicon that we use to crawl around the desert at least once a week. The lots are usually advertised on Craigslist but it is not difficult to find one spear of the moment either.