PDA

View Full Version : crestron

pump7167
09-25-2011, 05:34 PM
tim brown reprogramed my crestron system last year in doing so he did program the tv tuner in the system. he told me with the digital change it would be useless. he also said crestron as of now does not have a retrofit. the problem comes in when i park in a shaded area where the sat doesn t work i have no tv and cannot use the cable hook up. does anyone know of a fix or suggestion. 2005CC conversion thanks pat chism

tpr
09-25-2011, 06:46 PM
Millennium installed a digital tuner in my electronics rack and programmed it into the crestron. It works pretty well. I'm thinking of replacing my TV's with digital hdtv's soon but until then this set up does the job.

truk4u
09-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Remember guy's, we have the go to guy for Crestron coming to the Austin Rally, James Wilson.

JamesW
09-26-2011, 09:40 AM
I'd love to talk to you about this. The "Digital" time is now, and you do have options on how to handle this. I think this could be a good additional topic for my training seminar Thursday.

James Wilson
uii-gui Technology Group LLC

Gary & Peggy Stevens
09-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Tom, or James Wilson, I would like to get my Crestron system looked at and hopefully repaired while I am in Austin, so put my name down on a list if there is one?

Thanks

truk4u
09-28-2011, 08:12 AM
Sponge,

Suggest you contact James direct to schedule your time: james.wilson@uii-gui.com;

JamesW
09-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Mr. Stevens,
I will be happy to look at your system while in Austin and do what I can.

James Wilson
uii-gui Technology Group LLC
www.uii-gui.com