PDA

View Full Version : King of Bling Contest

rfoster
09-14-2011, 10:44 PM
As the reigning and soon to be 'de-throned' King of Bling, I am excited and very pleased to announce that the next King of Bling will win the title of " POG King of Bling", and an outstanding Grand Prize in recognition of the many hours of cleaning, shining, polishing, and adding new and exciting lights to show off their Bling Bus!

Make em shine boys and girls and let's hear some trash talk.

Work hard - THIS IS A NICE PRIZE! Every bus owner will enjoy owning.

Just a note for those who don't know the rules. Their ain't but one. Make the young/or old Lady say WOW! Make that two (bring lots of Bribe Cash)-not

Good Luck to all the participants.:cool:

truk4u
09-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Keep your eye on the King boys, he's a sneaky bugger and won't give up the title easily. I already have inside information as to his CC bling preparations and I may be able to be bought.

Jon Wehrenberg
09-15-2011, 08:46 AM
I hope everybody realizes bling is anything not installed by Prevoswt or the converter. This isn't a beauty contest, but a contest to determine who has added special eye catching features to their coach that are going to make some old lady look at the coach and say WOW!

The only role the King should play apart from taking bribes and trying to influence the lady is to help the lady understand the Liberty high style decor is not bling, but is standard from a fine converter. On the other hand if anyone who has a different conversion has dressed it up to look as good as a Liberty (not likely), that would be bling. Spinner hubcaps and Chinese awning lanters are good examples of bling, as is a polished engine with chrome trim. Bling does not require good taste. It just requires frequent visits to a chrome shop or Camping World.

Trash talk helps, but folding money helps more as well as a total lack of good taste.