PDA

View Full Version : POG X Winery Tour Sign Up

GDeen
09-09-2011, 06:40 PM
We have a winery tour set up for the ladies (and men who want to go) of a local vineyard and winery. Details are:

Tour and Lunch at Stone House Winery (http://www.stonehousevineyard.com/)
Thursday, Oct 6, 10:30AM - 1:30PM
Transportation to and from winery on Prevost passenger bus
Cost for tour, wine tasting, lunch, and a glass of your favorite wine with lunch $30

Jennifer and I went out there last weekend, and it is a nice winery. They feature local wine and Australian wine from a sister vineyard. The somelier is a knowledgeable lady and will give a talk on regional grapes, regional wine history, etc.

We need a head count by 9/29 as we have to pay a deposit at that time. So get your name on the list!

Seabyrd
09-09-2011, 10:22 PM
We will go... Count us in... Do I have to sign up somewhere else?
Diane

We have a winery tour set up for the ladies (and men who want to go) of a local vineyard and winery. Details are:

Tour and Lunch at Stone House Winery (http://www.stonehousevineyard.com/)
Thursday, Oct 6, 10:30AM - 1:30PM
Transportation to and from winery on Prevost passenger bus
Cost for tour, wine tasting, lunch, and a glass of your favorite wine with lunch $30

Jennifer and I went out there last weekend, and it is a nice winery. They feature local wine and Australian wine from a sister vineyard. The somelier is a knowledgeable lady and will give a talk on regional grapes, regional wine history, etc.

We need a head count by 9/29 as we have to pay a deposit at that time. So get your name on the list!

Jon Wehrenberg
09-10-2011, 06:05 AM
Di is in on this.

truk4u
09-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Nancy is in.

Alan__
09-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Mary Kay will join.

Steve Bennett
09-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Rhonda would like to attend along with a girl friend of hers from Austin.

Jon Wehrenberg
09-11-2011, 12:29 PM
It looks like we are going to have a bunch of likkered up ladies. This could be good news.

bluevost
09-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Janet is in too!!

rmboies
09-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Count me in ladies!

GDeen
09-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Ok Ladies (and Larry), I am counting 10 at this point. Just bumping the thread to see if others are interested.

Jon Wehrenberg
09-21-2011, 11:36 AM
Gordon, unless the winery needs a preliminary head count we might consider making more folks aware when they check in. Hopefully the charter coach company can provide the size coach needed on short notice.

GDeen
09-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Gordon, unless the winery needs a preliminary head count we might consider making more folks aware when they check in. Hopefully the charter coach company can provide the size coach needed on short notice.

Jon, they want a hard count no later than next Thursday, 9/29. We have a few days, but have to finalize the number before the rally begins.

Sawbonz
09-21-2011, 05:06 PM
FWIW, Natalie and I would go, but there is a seminar at the same time. Since I need to learn I feel obligated to go. And who could fault Natalie for wanting to be by my side?

GDeen
09-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Thursday 9/28 is the deadline for us to commit to the numbers for the winery tour and lunch. Please sign up asap if you are interested as the numbers will be set at that time.

Thanks

Seabyrd
09-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Gordon...
I didn't realize that there was a time conflict with the seminars and the winery tour... I really need to do the seminar so if it's not too late Larry and I will back out and leave the drinking to the gals... we really wanted to go but we NEED all the info we can get from these seminars. It didn't occur to me they would be scheduled at the same time. If it messes anything up we will still be happy to pay and just not attend.
Thanks so much for all your time and effort in setting up all these events.
We will be in early... sometime on Sat. and will be happy to help set anything up.. please just let us know what we can do.
Diane

Thursday 9/28 is the deadline for us to commit to the numbers for the winery tour and lunch. Please sign up asap if you are interested as the numbers will be set at that time.

Thanks

merle&louise
09-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Karen would like to sign up for the Winery Tour.

Do we have to sign up anywhere else or just on this thread?

GDeen
09-28-2011, 01:43 PM
This is good - thanks Tuga.

GDeen
09-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Gordon...
I didn't realize that there was a time conflict with the seminars and the winery tour... I really need to do the seminar so if it's not too late Larry and I will back out and leave the drinking to the gals... we really wanted to go but we NEED all the info we can get from these seminars. It didn't occur to me they would be scheduled at the same time. If it messes anything up we will still be happy to pay and just not attend.
Thanks so much for all your time and effort in setting up all these events.
We will be in early... sometime on Sat. and will be happy to help set anything up.. please just let us know what we can do.
Diane

Diane - let Larry handle the learnin at the seminar and you go handle the learnin at the winery. Divide and conquer!

Pete
09-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Gordon, please add E.J. to the winery tour.
Thanks,
Pete

Seabyrd
09-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Gordon...
I am the ONE who does everything on the bus... Larry shows up when everything is up and running... gets in and we leave... he does NOTHING !!! ( He does drive now..but he didn't do that for years either !!)
Maybe I should just send him on the wine tour ... however I don't think he'd want to be the only guy going if I didn't go too ?? Oh well !!
Diane

Diane - let Larry handle the learnin at the seminar and you go handle the learnin at the winery. Divide and conquer!

GDeen
09-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Gordon...
I am the ONE who does everything on the bus... Larry shows up when everything is up and running... gets in and we leave... he does NOTHING !!! ( He does drive now..but he didn't do that for years either !!)
Maybe I should just send him on the wine tour ... however I don't think he'd want to be the only guy going if I didn't go too ?? Oh well !!
Diane

That is classic. You definitely need to be at the seminar then.

Seabyrd
09-28-2011, 10:06 PM
Amen Gordon !!
Diane

GDeen
09-29-2011, 03:23 PM
Ok ladies, we have a final number of 10. Should be a great time. We may add one additional stop to another winery in the area after your lunch.

Shown below is your ride to and from...

Legacy Coach
09-30-2011, 11:28 AM
Is it too late to add my name to the list?
Kalee

GDeen
09-30-2011, 12:07 PM
Is it too late to add my name to the list?
Kalee

Yes Kalee, Jennifer called and they agreed to the add. You are on the list.

Seabyrd
09-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Darn that's cool. Sure hate to miss it !!

Ok ladies, we have a final number of 10. Should be a great time. We may add one additional stop to another winery in the area after your lunch.

Shown below is your ride to and from...

Legacy Coach
10-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Thank you!