PDA

View Full Version : Move over Prevost...

dalej
11-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Harry sent me these photos of the Super Camper or Manly Camper or Maybe just like have one in my collection!

Jon Wehrenberg
11-19-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm missing something here.

There are no windows outside, but the interior shots show windows.

I can't seem to picture the floor plan, because I can't see how to get the kitchen area to mate up to the lounge area.

Harry is playing us. Or he is a photoshop master and won't let on.

MangoMike
11-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Harry is no photoshop master, metalsmith master sure but no photoshop trust me.

Jon, see the panels on the side of the truck - they fold out, probably into awnings for the windows. Exreme wideangle lens give a much greater sense of depth than is actually there.

MM

Ben
11-19-2006, 09:17 PM
I believe the top and upper sides of the vehicle evelate to reveal the windows. See the seam down the side... from that part up is lifted to create the headroom in the bedroom, etc. You can see the same seam on the interior at bed level. That's also how the window above the bed becomes visible, otherwise it would either be behind the cab, or that motorcycle life would be blocking the view.

win42
11-20-2006, 12:34 AM
You guys missed the main use for the truck. It is used as a Garbage Truck during the week. There were more pictures with the original post. Dale?
Especially the drawer layouts.

dalej
11-20-2006, 09:00 AM
Sorry Harry...I missed it too!

Here are 5 more the maximum at one time, its a technical thing!

dalej
11-20-2006, 09:06 AM
And now the rest....Harry I'm going to have the webmaster mad at me for using all the storage on their server;)

Joe Cannarozzi
11-20-2006, 06:35 PM
So who builds it? Germans? The Danes?

What kinda fuel milage does it get?

What would you concider a "safe cruising speed"

Does that come in stainless?

dalej
11-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Harry? step in and answer these questions.

win42
11-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Joe: As far as I know it was built by Waste Management for their CEO.

Sorry It showed up on my email and I thought you all might enjoy it.

Joe it's a garbage truck, obviously the Italians must have had a hand in it's design. Oh here I go getting in trouble again. Smile Joe it was a joke.