PDA

View Full Version : Help Looking for Parts

dreamchasers
08-31-2011, 09:50 AM
I am looking for a supplier for the incandescent 12 volt lamps used in rope lighting originally supplied by Country Coach. I see plenty of LED rope lights available on the Internet, but the purchases I have made indicates these clear rope lights are in fact not clear, but the outer rope casing contains a "crinkled" design. This gives a twinkle effect, but I am looking for the clear look, as originally supplied.

When searching the web some time back, I found a supplier that had the 12 volt lamp string sold on a roll. This string could then be placed in a clear tubing to provide the clear look. I can't seem to find the lamps again.

Any suggestions on where to find these special lamp strings is appreciated?

Thanks in advance,

Hector

AmeriStar
08-31-2011, 10:13 AM
We purchased a couple of rolls from www.lampsplus.com.
Shipped quickly.

dreamchasers
08-31-2011, 10:41 AM
Ameristar,
I called lampsplus and spoke with a ms. Marsha. She does not know the item I looking for. She stated that she could look up the order be name of person that ordered. If you could PM me with your name and perhaps any information concerning the lamps, I would greatly appreciate it. It has been a struggle to find these small lamps.
Are you going to the Austin Rally?

Hector

AmeriStar
08-31-2011, 10:46 AM
http://www.lampsplus.com/Products/party-lights/type_rope-lights/

This is the page where ordered them from.

Gotta love the great customer service................

truk4u
08-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Hector,

Contact Ed Brockman if he doesn't see this, he's been replacing the bulb only on the rope lights and has a source for the bulbs.

Coloradobus
08-31-2011, 07:46 PM
Try this one. This info was given to me by Marathon a while back. Since Marathon and Country Coach were not far from one another, maybe they same source.

www.vistamfg.com/
Vista Manufacturing - Meeting your requirements for LED Lighting, Incandescent Lighting, Rope lighting and Custom LED panels