PDA

View Full Version : New JDUB Location

Jerry Winchester
08-16-2011, 10:31 PM
So while technically not a new member, I have a new location. Most of you know that we sold Boots & Coots last year and after 8 months of integration, I was offered early retirement and jumped on it like a rat on a Cheeto.

And while I have really been enjoying retirement, folks kept making job offers that I respectfully listened to but never got excited about. Then someone made an extremely serious offer that I couldn't hardly refuse.

So today we are living in the bus at Twin Fountains RV park in OKC and our daughter starts school tomorrow. On September 15, I'll start to work for Chesapeake Energy as the CEO of their oilfield services company. Great job with a solid Oklahoma company. So for me it was a chance to go home after 14 great years in Houston.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, especially the new folks, at the Austin rally. And if you find yourself crossing the country, we are on the west side of the park and would enjoy some company.

JDUB

aggies09
08-16-2011, 10:39 PM
Congratulations. I know it has to feel good to be moving back home. My brother in law does some work with Chesapeake and they seem to be a great company. Good luck to you and the family. A lot closer to OSU as well....................See you in Austin.

Pete
08-16-2011, 10:55 PM
Jerry, Congrats on the new job! I'm sure you will do a great job there. Don't let the new job keep you from staying in touch. Good luck!

JIM CHALOUPKA
08-16-2011, 10:57 PM
Jerry good luck to you and your family in your new endeavor.

JIM:)

garyde
08-16-2011, 11:07 PM
I was thinking you would probably find something that peaked your interest. Congrads on your new endeavor. So, did Twin Fountains ever put in a swimming pool or Jacuzzi? That was the only thing missing with that park.

phorner
08-17-2011, 07:23 AM
JDUB,

Congratulations!!

Hope you enjoy your new endeavor. Best of luck in your new position!

Alan__
08-17-2011, 08:31 AM
JDUB -

The Lone Star State will never be the same!

Go OKC!

merle&louise
08-17-2011, 09:06 AM
Congratulations Jerry, we're all proud of you. We'll take you up on that invitation to visit when we are in the OKC area.

Good Luck and best wishes.

chtree
08-17-2011, 09:20 AM
Congratulations Jerry!

Chesapeake has some deep stuff going on in NW Pa. if you happen to get up here and need a place to hook up just let me know.

Chris

jack14r
08-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Congrats JDUB,I bet 2 slides are really great now!

Seabyrd
08-17-2011, 11:00 AM
Congratulations....

There's NO place like home !! We're very happy for you all. Hope the new venture is everything you want it to be !!

Best wishes to you all !!

Larry & Diane

Gary & Peggy Stevens
08-17-2011, 11:05 AM
Congratulations, Jerry.

Did you already sell your house, what about your plane and hanger? I guess we can't count on the PrePog Rallyies at your hanger any longer. Oh well, if you got to work, you got to work. ?

Good Luck to you and your family.

Gary S.

Reagan Sirmons
08-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Very best to you in this new opportunity.
The oil business has been so great for so long.
Still a hand shake business with very dedicated people.
Congratulations.
Pres

charlesebrownjr
08-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Congrats on your new venture. Sorry to see you leave Houston. Every time I go by that office on the Beltway I would start to call ya and say look out the window and wave while I go by, to my daughters up in Cypress.
Luck to you. See ya'll in Austin.