PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Plans

Joe Cannarozzi
11-18-2006, 11:35 PM
Truk4U

We will be in your neck of the woods for Thanksgiving. Scottsburro, Alabama. A few times we went east from there through Rome headed for Fla. Looks like thats pretty close to you.

There is a great campground in Scottsburro, Goose Pond. In the hills, in the woods, on the lake, free boat docks, acceptable, proper site hookups and real reasonable rates. Place reminds me of one of those old Hamms Beer comercials-the land of sky blue waters:rolleyes:

Were leaving Wensday coming home Sunday. Anybody else moving around next week. Have a safe trip werever your off to.

truk4u
11-19-2006, 09:06 AM
Joe,
Rome is about 40 miles from me, so pretty close. We're staying home, although we would be going somewhere if the kids and grand babies would let us.

Have a good trip and remember, if you need anything, just call.;)

rfoster
11-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Tom:
A few days ago Ben posted about leak problems due the constant rain in Oregon. I use to work for a Company Headquarted in Portland so I remember the never ending rain. Well Mick and I were in Atlanta this past week Tues thru Wed and the rain never stopped. We worked a sale in Red Oak, and We were wet all day from being out in it, but as we left heading up 285 to 75 North I kept watching for Noah and the Ark around the next curve! But fortunately no leaks in the coach! Thought about you and the Mrs as we slipped thru the dark fog and rain exhausted, wet and hungry. The flying J at 320 provided R&R. Thu AM came and all was well.:cool:

truk4u
11-19-2006, 03:54 PM
King of Bling,
I hear ya, last Tues/Wed was nasty, nasty, nasty. Next time you and Mick get close, give me a call, I'm only 18 miles from marker 306, Adairsville and Nancy and I can buy you dinner. I always wanted to go to Red Hook and see just how you guys buy cars.:cool: Stay dry...

Jon Wehrenberg
11-19-2006, 07:59 PM
I've been honored to carry Rogers money bag at a couple of auctions. It is a real treat to watch a professional at work.