PDA

View Full Version : Tank Rinse

mike kerley
08-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Good responses Jim and Jon. POG is amazing.

Speaking of Country Coach, anyone know how the black tank rinse device works? Mine has stopped working.

talk about thread creep! LOL

Coloradobus
08-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Mike, if memory serves me, I think you might either have a plugged backflow valve or one of thse sprinkler valves ( from the yard) that maybe shot. locate it and should be an easy fix. If that is the case, its the same thing that is used for your auto fill.

See ya in Austin.

dreamchasers
08-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Mike,

On my Country Coach, a back flow valve is located behind a removable wood panel located below the washing machine. On my coach, I slid out the clothes hamper and a remove the rear panel with four screws in the back of the cabinet. It will give you access to a back flow valve (if that is your problem). This is fresh in my memory because this is one of the panels that have to be removed to access washer/dryer connections(Bad Memory!).

More thread creep! (Easiest way to give info!)

Good Luck

Hector

mike kerley
08-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Thanks guys. I'll check that this weekend. Jim, does your 92 have an autofill? My will fill when I ask it too, but never shuts off automatically, just runs out an overflow under the bus and eventually out the fill port on the side until I turn it off.

dreamchasers
08-11-2011, 10:13 AM
Mike,

My CC has a system that will auto fill only when requested. The signal for shutting down the auto fill comes from sensors mounted in the water tank. This signal goes to a circuit board mounted behind the upper dash console, right side. My water tank has two sets of sensors. One set for the water level indication and the second set for the auto fill shutoff. The signal is a change in resistance that is detected by the circuit board when the water gets to the level of the sensor. The sensors are located behind the house battery case.

Hector

JIM KELLER
08-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Mike, If you figure out how to resolve this let me know because my black tank rinse doesn't work either. Might be another one of those week end projects.