PDA

View Full Version : Power Tech Manual

Seabyrd
08-07-2011, 09:24 PM
We have a Power Tech 17.5 genset that we can't find a manual for. We called PowerTech and they claim it's no longer available. The difference with ours and most of the others is that it is an Isuzu motor not a Kubota like most of the Power Techs. There are a lot of manuals to download on their website but not for our "LE" model.

The model is called PTS-17.5 LE . Serial Number 1AA40DD78685VAN.

I think I will call them back tomorrow and hopefully talk to someone different.. the guy I talked to acted like he couldn't care less.

Just thought someone else might have the same one. I would gladly pay to have a copy of the manual.

Thanks in advance.

truk4u
08-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Larry,

Dan Smith or Ed Brockman have an Izuzu motor in their genset. We where in Oshkosh together, but I don't remember which one had it.

billbunch47
08-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Larry. when you call them back ask to speak to Jeff, He is very knowledgeable and when I had a major gen problem a couple years ago he was my hero. Hope he can help,see ya soon Bill,

Seabyrd
08-08-2011, 12:33 AM
Will do thanks guys !!

Larry

Seabyrd
08-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Bill,
Thanks so much for your help.. Talked to Jeff and he is emailing the link for the manual to me... he says the Kubota and Isuzu are the same but the link for my model wasn't in the online downloads. See you in Austin !!
Larry

Larry. when you call them back ask to speak to Jeff, He is very knowledgeable and when I had a major gen problem a couple years ago he was my hero. Hope he can help,see ya soon Bill,

Danss
08-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Let me know if you need copy. Dan Smith

Seabyrd
08-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks Dan.
I finally think I have the right one. Thank you all. Larry