PDA

View Full Version : Cave Country RV Campground - Cave City, KY

truk4u
08-06-2011, 08:13 PM
This is a great place, lots of long pull throughs, extremely well kept, no tree's to drag across your roof, good power and Wi-Fi. Close to Mammoth Cave, about 30 miles north of Bowling Green, KY and the Corvette Museum.

This would make a nice mini-rally spot.

merle&louise
08-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Truk,

Nice park

A couple of years ago, Jon or somebody talked about a mini rally that focused around the Corvette Museum.

Would anyone else besides me be interested in a Corvette mini rally?

I had a '65 Sting Ray - Nassau Blue w/white leather interior. Boy, that brings back some memories!

Jon Wehrenberg
08-07-2011, 07:10 AM
I still would be interested in a mini rally at the Corvette factory and museum.

BoaterAl
08-07-2011, 09:59 PM
I had a 73 Corvette Green...maybe called kelly green with tan interior. I wonder where that car ended up ? I wonder where the girl friend ended up ?

Tom, what else is there around that area ?

Sign me up for the mini rally

truk4u
08-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Al,

Caves, caves and more caves. Not my idea of fun anymore, they all look alike and require you to spend time with 30 people you don't know stuffed in a damp cave watching the person in front of you trying to squeeze their fat ass through two rocks!

On the other hand, you might like it.:rolleyes::p:D

BoaterAl
08-08-2011, 11:30 AM
LOL..... good one Tom.
Back in KC last night. KC to Petoskey rally over the top of the UP Michigan. $17.00 dollars to cross Mackinaw bridge with toad ..ouch. Marionette WS where diesel was $3.83 cash or credit card. $600.00 splash, big change from the Upper Michigan at $4.15 cash. Ran Hwy 29 and I-94 across Wisc. very smooth to St Paul for class reunion, never mind the year number. 1901 miles bus barn to bus barn. Not one issue with the bus.

phorner
08-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Al,

Caves, caves and more caves. Not my idea of fun anymore, they all look alike and require you to spend time with 30 people you don't know stuffed in a damp cave watching the person in front of you trying to squeeze their fat ass through two rocks!

On the other hand, you might like it.:rolleyes::p:D

Well put!

Been there..... done that!

pwf252
08-08-2011, 06:20 PM
I'll go for a mini at the vette museum. Might just buy a new ZR1 while we're there. Oops just looked at the market, maybe not!!!!!!!! Sherry would just expect it to replace her C6 and I'd still be driving the truck anyway.