PDA

View Full Version : Hello

M#1003
07-22-2011, 11:43 PM
New member & new Prevost owner. I've been lurking and reading all of the threads. Being a gadget freak, "DASH CAM.....PARANOIA" caught my attention. I ordered a VC 250 from http://thevideocopilot.com/ and received it today. I promptly installed it in the family truckster for a test run.
The unit performs as advertised, software is easy to use and the video resolution is excellent. Tomorrow it gets installed in the coach.
Thank you all for the wealth of information shared on the POG site.

BoaterAl
07-23-2011, 12:49 AM
Welcome new member and 2006 Marathon XL II with 2 Schnauzers. We joined Marathon ownership May 2010 and I should of done it years ago. Our Schnauzer, Maddie (age 13) likes the bus and usually lays on a small rug in-between pilot and co-pilot chairs.
As you have probably read the POG group likes spending other peoples money...... but opinions are free.
AL

JIM CHALOUPKA
07-23-2011, 07:46 AM
New member & new Prevost owner. I've been lurking and reading all of the threads. Being a gadget freak, "DASH CAM.....PARANOIA" caught my attention. I ordered a VC 250 from http://thevideocopilot.com/ and received it today. I promptly installed it in the family truckster for a test run.
The unit performs as advertised, software is easy to use and the video resolution is excellent. Tomorrow it gets installed in the coach.
Thank you all for the wealth of information shared on the POG site.

Welcome, Peg and Larry. Good to have another ham on board.

JIM

michaeldterry
07-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Welcome to POG Peg, Larry, Abby, & Angel! Scooter, Ginger, & KC - the amazing Shih Tzu buspuppies - wish your buspuppies many happy bus travel adventures!

truk4u
07-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Welcome aboard Peg and Larry, this will be the best 50 bucks you ever spent!:p

Jon Wehrenberg
07-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Peg and Larry,

Welcome to the asylum. This is the place to get all your questions answered. If you want the correct answers however you may have to look elsewhere.

You need to be more specific about your pups. This forum seems to have more than its share of miniature Schnauzers, but we also have some standard Schnauzers among the group. Actually this site has gone to the dogs. Aren't you glad you only paid $50 to get on here?

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
07-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Welcome Peg & Larry!
Look foward to meeting you one day. Hopefully you can be with us in Austn in October.
This is a great group of friends & excellent place for fun & knowledge.
Have fun now!
P.S. If you had a "ROYALE" you would only had to pay $25 for the membership. That's the royale treatment!:D

Seabyrd
07-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Welcome to POG Peg & Larry !

We hope you will be at our annual rally in Austin, look forward to meeting you both.

M#1003
07-24-2011, 01:02 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. You've made us fell right at home. The pups are mini's, both were strays and we adopted them 5 yrs ago after our prior 2 pups passed on. I agree with boaterAl... we should have joined the Prevost owner ranks years ago. I realize everyone has an opinion but I have to say the advice given on POG is competent and helpful. It's made my indoctrination to the Prevost adventure very easy. Thank you all!

Jon Wehrenberg
07-24-2011, 07:41 AM
If your Prevost is an adventure, you might be doing it wrong.

We are on Mini Schnauzer #3, all named Rauchy, also a rescue that we got about 5 years ago. We share our house with him and his best friend a Lab/Border Collie mix. As long as we feed him he lets us live here.

BoaterAl
07-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Our Maddie also a rescue from the Schnauzer lady in KC. Her and husband take only Schnauzers for rescue care and adoption from all over the metro area. Got to admit these Schnauzers are Liv-in large traveling in a Prevost bus.