PDA

View Full Version : Tom--- -Truk4u

BoaterAl
07-17-2011, 09:49 PM
I have been asked to post a message from the new owners of your Country Coach Magna.
Could you give them a call ?

AL

truk4u
07-18-2011, 08:51 AM
I'll call them Al.

For those of you that remember my CC Magna I sold a few months back, it was wrecked in NM Friday, the new owners are OK. A car crossed the median on I-40 near Albuquerque and hit them head on.

merle&louise
07-18-2011, 09:26 AM
Hope no one was hurt.

Another good reason for slowing down! A-1's 62.5 is looking better all the time.

Slow down and smell the roses! (My Mom used to say that all the time; I miss her.)

Seabyrd
07-18-2011, 10:03 AM
You are so right Tuga... much better to smell the roses above ground !! We used to drive way too fast in the bus if we were not going 70-80 mph we would be bored and that was in plastic coaches.!!
I remember passing those "ole slow farts" in their Prevosts.. I shudder when I think of what could have happened. Now we're the "ole slow farts" in the prevost and loving it. :-)))

GDeen
07-18-2011, 11:21 AM
They are very lucky. There are some crazy's out there. Coming down the pass into Kootenay NP BC yesterday, I noticed a pickup and bumper tow trailer hauling the mail down the hill in my mirrors. Once we turned back uphill with a passing lane, he came around us in a curve. Halfway by at a high rate of speed, the trailer started wagging that pickup. I climbed on the brakes and he used up 3 lanes and half of a shallow ditch trying to get under control. If there had been oncoming traffic or if he hadn't cleared me, there would have been a serious mess.

phorner
07-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Glad these folks are OK.... looks like that Magna took a considerable hit and survived pretty well.

There are a lot of questionable drivers out there. On more than one occasion, in just the last couple of weeks, I wished I had taken the advice of Jon and installed a dashcam....