PDA

View Full Version : Choosing a place in Naples, fl.

Freddie Smith
06-24-2011, 11:54 PM
I have stayed in Naples before but are there suggestions some might make on what you found better either at Signature Resorts, Pelican Lake or perhaps others? Thanks

Freddie & Vera Smith
Waycross, Ga.
Vintage Liberty XL Prevost

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
06-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Freddie, First welcome to POG!
Ed & I have stayed at Signature Resort in Naples a few times. Most recent was in March. $80ish per night. No complaints there. Was just more recently passing by there last month and I remember saying, "I don't see any RV's there at that time." Doesn't mean there weren't. I know that they were having some financial issues.
As for Pelican Lakes, alot of our POG members have places there and LOVE IT! Never been there but I understand that you can't do daily rentals.
Hope this helps some. Again, Welcome to POG family!!
Sandy

Freddie Smith
06-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Thanks CaptMogul. Look forward to meeting you and thanks for the welcome to POG. Are you going to the POG rally in Petoskey? Trying to make plans for Vera and I to attend, if schedule permits. As for Signature Resorts and Pelican Lakes, I have had the privelege of staying at both and certainly enjoyed both. Going back in a week or two. See ya!

Freddie & Vera Smith
Waycross, Ga.

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
06-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Freddie, we are going to Oshkosh with some of the group the week before Petoskey. Afterwards, we are going to cruise around and take our time in the UP portion for awhile. Might come over and say hello to the mini rally but not sure of time. Hopefully you and Vera will make it to Austin to the BIG rally in October. Looking forward to meeting alot of new members there. From this young southern Alabama (Dothan) girl, Sandy.

Freddie Smith
06-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Greetings Sandy. We would love to come to Austin but we probably will be getting ready for our Fall Rally at Apple Valley Farm, Lake Lure, NC this year; which is the third week-end in October. By the way, if you want to visit in a beautiful setting of mountains come to Apple Valley Farm, Lake Lure, NC. Check our the web-site: applevalleyfarm.com Take care. Freddie

Freddie & Vera Smith
Waycross, Ga.
2002 Grand Cherokee Overland