PDA

View Full Version : new member

Freddie Smith
06-24-2011, 05:22 PM
We are Freddie and Vera Smith of South Georgia. Love the Prevost and all it can give us on the road or resting between its walls. We are planning for our first POG rally to be in Petoskey, latter July. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity of introduce ourselves and look forward to meeting all of you.

Seabyrd
06-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the POG madness & fun!!!
There is more knowledge here than you can ever imagine... they'll cover themsleves by telling you not to always believe it ..but the expertise is amazing and they love to share it with you.
Hope you can also make our BIG rally in Austin Oct 3rd !!
Look forward to meeting you.

Jon Wehrenberg
06-24-2011, 07:02 PM
Freddie, welcome to the asylum. I think Diane was the one bragging on our advice which is proof that whatever we tell you is not true.

BTW, I think you've done a great job with getting it there when it absolutely has to be there.

Freddie Smith
06-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Thanks for each of your welcome to POG. Look forward to meeting and sharing our thrill of riding the prevost!!

Freddie & Vera Smith
Waycross, Ga,
Vintage Liberty XL Prevost

Seabyrd
06-24-2011, 09:50 PM
OOPS !!!

Forgot to warn you about Jon !! LOL

Diane

Freddie, welcome to the asylum. I think Diane was the one bragging on our advice which is proof that whatever we tell you is not true.

BTW, I think you've done a great job with getting it there when it absolutely has to be there.

GDeen
06-24-2011, 10:57 PM
Welcome Freddy and Vera.

garyde
06-25-2011, 12:52 AM
Welcome Freddie and Vera to POG. Its a wonderful group. Any questions or help you might need, there will be many members who will jump in to share their knowledge and experiences.

truk4u
06-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Welcome Freddy and Vera, this will be the best 50 bucks you ever spent.:p

michaeldterry
06-26-2011, 08:52 AM

Is this THAT Fred Smith? Surely you jest.... :-)