PDA

View Full Version : They are selling!

Sawbonz
06-20-2011, 11:13 AM
First, I think a separate Forum for sales related things may be in order.

I was just on Prevost-stuff.com and noticed that several Liberty's are marked "Sold". There is also a '10 Outlaw listed at only $749k, which is fantastic, but makes me think I overpaid for the one I have yet to pick up.

Oh well. The market must be getting better! :)

jack14r
06-20-2011, 03:21 PM
I would not compare a Liberty to an Outlaw conversion.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
06-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Sawbonz, you will always find buss's that are more expensive than yours and also less expensive than yours.

f you are truly happy with the one you are getting, ENOUGH said !

Gary S.

merle&louise
06-20-2011, 09:06 PM
Good post Gary, you're right! We all second guess ourselves and wish we had bought XXX.

That is what makes the world go around - the grass is always greener.

Enjoy your new bus; there are alot of us who are envious.

jack14r
06-20-2011, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the outlaw shell was a 07 or 08.

garyde
06-20-2011, 09:17 PM
The only time a Prevost is comparable in price is when it comes off the Prevost Factory floor. Even then, the convertors have made certain changes in their orders to Prevost.
Its really an apples and oranges comparison once the convertors begin working on them. One convertor will use Product A for heating while another will use product B and so on. The list of add on's for one convertor will be considered part of the base build while another won't include them or will charge extra to have them installed.
There are literally 100's of products which make the comparisons difficult until you take out a spread sheet and compare.
Looking at a Coach, it all looks about the same, but they are all quite different.

charlesebrownjr
06-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Gary's right, but my two cents worth is if everybody would have bought a Country Coach, we'd all be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Sawbonz
06-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Don't get me wrong. We still like the deal we made. I was just making a point that the Outlaw looks cheap/inexpensive. Overall, things are selling. 3 Libertys in the last week, none lasting over a week. It must mean something!

garyde
06-20-2011, 11:17 PM
Borrowing was the largest problem , that is a little bit better as I understand it. But it will be years before it gets back to normal. People who are retiring , selling homes or equity have the ability to purchase as well. Prices have been soft for a long time. Lets hope we have seen the bottom.

Sid Tuls
06-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Karl, If you feel you got a fair deal thats all that counts! Plus you have the support you nned if there is a problem thats worth a bunch. Now get into that bus and enjoy yourself with your family. You got yourself a great coach!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus Obama is going to pay you for it anyway!! lol